I have the biggest cock I've ever seen

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not counting some of the guys on LPSG, of course (but then, I haven't actually seen them in the flesh, so to speak).

None of my friends are anywhere near it (that I'm aware of). My cock has become something of a local topic, I understand, since it was "discovered" (and it don't even seem big to me - just "normal" - until I meet normal guys, with their dicks out. THEN I become aware of it

None of the guys in my gym seem to come close (and I sauna naked with them) - but maybe they're growers and not showers - who can say?

I find it somehow empowering.

Do you know anyone verifiably bigger than yourself, or are you in the same boat as me?

The only guy in my life I met who had a bigger cock was a taxi driver I met (but how I found that out is a story in itself - :smile: ).

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He's dead by now, so he HAD the biggest, whereas I stand by my statement that I HAVE the biggest:biggrin1:

Cab driver, confirmed as seeing him naked, know he's dead... don't like where this story is heading. :eek:

D

deleted30979

I guess he just had to eliminate the competition.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'd love to see this amazing record setting cock too!

One night when I was 23 a man at a club I belonged to says to me "I wanna give you the best loving you've ever had in your life and all of me is ready for you." So, I get this prove it look on my face and follow him home. He starts kissing me and drags me to his room and whips out a throbbing 3 inch cock. I stare at it. It shrivels up and disappears. I go home. I have always been disappointed when a man promises great things but has nothing to back it up with.

Oh wait, did I just high jack the thread?

numberseven

Just Browsing
Media
Well, to try to answer this beleaguered querent's question, I'm in the same boat, though I am not the stuff of local legend. I just haven't yet met anyone who's bigger than me. [shrugs] I suppose it's probably because I just haven't seen a whole lot other than mine.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, to try to answer this beleaguered querent's question, I'm in the same boat, though I am not the stuff of local legend. I just haven't yet met anyone who's bigger than me. [shrugs] I suppose it's probably because I just haven't seen a whole lot other than mine.
The moral of this story is to become a hermit and know that yours is the biggest you've ever seen because you don't get out much, thus no comparison. You're a fig newton of your imagination.

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh. THAT taxi driver. he's still around.

that dude is hung like a horse, puts us all to shame.
i'll bet someone around here could dig up a photo of the taxi driver.

offroad

ConnerM360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I'd love to see this amazing record setting cock too!

One night when I was 23 a man at a club I belonged to says to me "I wanna give you the best loving you've ever had in your life and all of me is ready for you." So, I get this prove it look on my face and follow him home. He starts kissing me and drags me to his room and whips out a throbbing 3 inch cock. I stare at it. It shrivels up and disappears. I go home. I have always been disappointed when a man promises great things but has nothing to back it up with.

Oh wait, did I just high jack the thread?

Lol i like the story only to read your signature noting "it's not the size of the stick its the magic in the wand."

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yes, it's because you haven't seen a whole lot other than yours.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... The only guy in my life I met who had a bigger cock was a taxi driver I met (but how I found that out is a story in itself - :smile: ).

He's dead by now, so he HAD the biggest, whereas I stand by my statement that I HAVE the biggest:biggrin1:

Cab driver, confirmed as seeing him naked, now he's dead... don't like where this story is heading. :eek:

I guess he just had to eliminate the competition.

i wanna hear the story...lol

... that dude is hung like a horse, puts us all to shame.
i'll bet someone around here could dig up a photo of the taxi driver...
Yeah, dig him up from the grave! Shut up or put up, STD.