I have the biggest cock I've ever seen

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't believe that a silly thread like this has gone of for 2 pages while other threads where guys actually post pics of their cocks usually only last for about 5 posts.

I guess it's true what they say about 'the allure of the unseen'. So let this silly thing die, folks.

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The one who started this thread told us he saw a dick bigger than his on a cab driver, and then told us it was quite a story, with a smiley face.

His profile says 1% gay. That must have been the time the 1% stuck up (pun intended)

C.J

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not counting some of the guys on LPSG, of course (but then, I haven't actually seen them in the flesh, so to speak).

None of my friends are anywhere near it (that I'm aware of). My cock has become something of a local topic, I understand, since it was "discovered" (and it don't even seem big to me - just "normal" - until I meet normal guys, with their dicks out. THEN I become aware of it

None of the guys in my gym seem to come close (and I sauna naked with them) - but maybe they're growers and not showers - who can say?

I find it somehow empowering.

Do you know anyone verifiably bigger than yourself, or are you in the same boat as me?

The only guy in my life I met who had a bigger cock was a taxi driver I met (but how I found that out is a story in itself - :smile: ).

I'm far from the biggest guy out of my friends. It really doesn't matter to me at all, to be honest. As long as it works, and is healthy, and gets the job done, I don't care whether I'm the biggest, or the smallest.