I have the cheese.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes...FORMER herald....he is now a free lance cheese snatcher working for me.....I have it!
YOU-would have to pay him with something more valuable and stronger than the power cosmic to reverse his form back to human now that he's no longer Galactus herald, so ....DOUBTFUL.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jean Gray offered him some cosmic mutant pussy, and he took the bait. He is now forever and ever, her simp. I ask her for the cheese, she gets him to give it to her, and I get it. ....bingo!
Cept you got a cast iron skillet to your face, breaking your veneers and leaving you dizzy; I put an EL EXPLODO CIGAR in your mouth, light it and dash off with the cheese 30 seconds before it blows up.
Besides all that, they were constantly fighting.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for me being a crooked cop....that's pretty insulting actually....I'd mind my words if I were you..
Or? You know, you don't intimidate me.
Especially not after you just proved you can dish it out, but you can't take it.
So you lose the right to feel justified in being insulted.
I told you over & over I can't & WON'T DRINK since my mom died of a heart attack related to too much drinking and my brother died of acute alcohol poisoning, but you just had to keep on pushing and when I reacted you tried treating me like an impatient little boy! To the point of who should mind whose words, I think you know it's role reversal.
I can't and will not curb my tongue just because I retaliated, so let's go back to just playing the game and lay off sensitive issues!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, you got issues...
And you have VOLUMES... of being a bully here by propagating all your nonsense.
I assume that you mean that I shouldn't stand up for myself and not be willing to tolerate mocking a subject that is sensitive to me? Well Paul it's not going to happen this time; I was willing to let it go if you'd only stopped at once but you push the envelope too far when you knew that I have had relatives who died from that but no more.
And Paul- I will cite quotes from you if that's what is needed.