Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sweet... we are so building an army.

ninja hordes are allowed to pass out cookies to celebrate, right?

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah they are. We also get to pass out chocolate cup cakes with chocolate topping with 2 eyes to look like little ninjas!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if ya go to bed ya so gonna have pervy dreams about ninjas. hmmm that's not a bad thing :biggrin1:

hoosier05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i used the tracking device implanted into your ass to find you and i chased you down and snuck into your hotel disguised as a male stripper. i stole the cheese as i was getting dressed again.

i have retrived the cheese!!!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
spontaneous mutation gives me ultra-teleportation and invisiblity. *pwoiks self and cheese to safety after pantsing Chuck*

super powers FTW!
i have the cheese!

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
spontaneous mutation gives me ultra-teleportation and invisiblity. *pwoiks self and cheese to safety after pantsing Chuck*

super powers FTW!
i have the cheese!

Knowing you can do with the extra sleep i slip a few sleeping pills in your coffee/tea/red/white wine whatever then steal the cheese and hide where nobody else can find me....AND the cheese....mwahahahahah

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For tricking Mickylee, I morphed into the roadrunner, and used a piece of cheese left behind to psychically track you down, and make off with it in a roadrunner burst of speed, right after slipping a 24 hr laxative into your coffee. Now I have the cheese once more!

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For tricking Mickylee, I morphed into the roadrunner, and used a piece of cheese left behind to psychically track you down, and make off with it in a roadrunner burst of speed, right after slipping a 24 hr laxative into your coffee. Now I have the cheese once more!

You may have made a super speedy getaway but sadly left a trail of grain right up to the edge of a cliff where i push, no blow you off with a humongous burst of gas/excrement concoction :moon::eek::yuck: (that'll teach you for the laxatives!) before i make away with the cheese to a villa in the south of France where it can be hidden amongst thousands of other cheeses for a difficult find.