I have the cheese.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
All it takes is two words...I WIN!...and I do!
Silly mongoose!
the idea is not to win, it's to make sure the cheese doesn't fall into filthy filthy hands like yours. Why your hands are so filthy with corruption that cheese near about grows feet to escape from your filthy filth ridden clutches.

Fortunately I am here and am in charge of securing the cheese and ferrying it of to a secure location reached only by my luxurious spaceship The Bonanzarosa! Do not attempt to follow or you'll be vaporized!

Now I have the cheese and can hack off a slab for my new fondue pot since I have guests to entertain this evening.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hail! Oh Great one! The idea is to make sure the cheese falls into gorgeous hands like yours. It belongs to you. Why your hands are so beautiful with 5 whole fingers (unlike mine with several missing digits), I don't know, but that cheese near about grows feet to run TO you and your silky touches.

Fortunately you am here and am in charge of securing the cheese and ferrying it of to a secure location. Please take it and enjoy! I would vaporize myself before I'd let YOUR cheese become lost in a fondue pot.

Now have the cheese, and hack off a slab for your guests, you've invited over to entertain this evening.

Thanks Ass...I mean ace.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks Ass...I mean ace.
sing asome loud as you can oh demented and twisted outcast from the bogs, but still I possess the cheese and possessions what it's all about!
As you stare slackjawed I Dash away Dash away dash far away with the cheese safely secured in my brand new rucksack.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sing aloud your praises, oh great one! Even Though, I sound like a walrus trying to sing Largo al Factotum Il barber di Siviglia, possession is indeed what it's all about! As you stare hypnotized by my amazing number of digits, I Dash away Dash away dash far away with the cheese safely secured in my brand new Mercedes .

Thanks again, Hose, err..Hoss....again.,... the cheese is with its rightful owner. Moi

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
as the sun rises over the mountains I notice that The cheese has been left unattended and is in need of capture so I swoop down from the helicopter flying above it and grab it and then fly away to my luxurious yacht to set sail for parts unknown.

The cheese is mine!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Malaria infused islands notwithstanding, you get on your plane, but your luggage is lost, including the cheese. it's later found by me....head baggage handler BB. I got it!
Sorry, but the only thing you got is a ticking steel briefcase and ejected into space. Besides, my plane was private so I was the only handler.
I HAVE THE CHEE-EESE!!!

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sorry, but the only thing you got is a ticking steel briefcase and ejected into space. Besides, my plane was private so I was the only handler.
I HAVE THE CHEE-EESE!!!
Unfortunately for you the plane was also so private that the maintenance crew couldn't find it to make sure it was safe.

As the Cessna begins to nosedive into a cranberry bog the cheese goes out the unsecured door and is picked up by a passing albatross who delivers it to me in my weekend cave on the side of an unnamed mountain which nobody will ever find. Only me and my albatross know its location, so the cheese is clearly all mine.

(Don't worry about Chuck the cranberries soften his fall and keep him alive....but without any cheese!)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately for you the plane was also so private that the maintenance crew couldn't find it to make sure it was safe.

As the Cessna begins to nosedive into a cranberry bog the cheese goes out the unsecured door and is picked up by a passing albatross who delivers it to me in my weekend cave on the side of an unnamed mountain which nobody will ever find. Only me and my albatross know its location, so the cheese is clearly all mine.

(Don't worry about Chuck the cranberries soften his fall and keep him alive....but without any cheese!)
Well, that might've been true, had you not been your typical assuming self there, Hossay; Who said it was a Cessna, and who said it was'nt on a private airstrip for taxiing? No-ONE.:mad: And the only thing that flew out was the phony cheese of a splendid blend of capiscum, poison oak, and flash explosion that you offer your albatross and when it explodes, he pecks you viciously. I retain my precious provolone and still am onhav my way to my tropical Philippines resort with PP.
Soooooo,
I-have-the-chee-eese!!!

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
>tsk tsk tsk< Oh...my miss guided simple minded fiend.....A Cesna 150 is an OK plane, a 172 is a nicer plane if you have a few more ducats.....but a Gulf Stream V is the ultimate at 600 MPH.....and a 6700 mile range. Since I have 2 (one for each coast), it is no problem to obscene with your dairy concoction before you even get off the ground....did I say this before?....ba BYE now! I got it!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately your aircraft was all sheriff's auction from drug dealers and ripped apart lookin' for drugs and never reassembled properly, so all your aircraft does is sputter and die on the tarmac. I rush in with my AVENGERS QUINJET and winch and pilfer the cherished cheddar and activate the stealth mode Tony Stark designed for it and now am halfway over guam, soon to be in Manila with PP.
Buh-byeeeee!!!!
I have the chee-eese!!!

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Due to your ineptitude the plane veers way off course landing on an uncharted desert isle with a guy named Gilligan. He relates a tale of how the other castaways were rescued but he decided to stick around in case some other Schlub became lost.

All is not lost however as I was sailing by in my luxury yacht and snabbed the cheese and retreated to my private luxury hideaway where the cheese and me and a select group of friends are having a whale of a good time.

Yes,I have the cheese and you clearly do not.....you just have Gilligan.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Due to your ineptitude the plane veers way off course landing on an uncharted desert isle with a guy named Gilligan. He relates a tale of how the other castaways were rescued but he decided to stick around in case some other Schlub became lost.

All is not lost however as I was sailing by in my luxury yacht and snabbed the cheese and retreated to my private luxury hideaway where the cheese and me and a select group of friends are having a whale of a good time.

Yes,I have the cheese and you clearly do not.....you just have Gilligan.
Sorry FATBOY, but you don't know QUINJETS; they're on autopilot and LURED YOU, and your broken down tramp steamer to Gilligan's iisland because that was also its AI strategy in knowing the castaways'd swarm you for a ride home. My winch plucks the cheese outta your grubby hands, pivots back on heading and we're to my fabulous mountainside estate off leaving you with the grubby castaways. Look on the bright side; maybe you'll either seduce the skipper or Mr Howell will use you as his servant.
I have the cheese. Buh-byeee!!!!;)

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OH... my anally corrupted stewardess reject...Don't you know the button you pressed to put your "Plane" in a winch mode....was misspelled. It meant Wench mode, and your missing gonadinal objects are the proof. This thing pulled your pud right off...and you being mindless, grab you pooch and completely missed me grabbing the cheese and getting outta there....see ya ....I have the cheese....

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OH... my anally corrupted stewardess reject...Don't you know the button you pressed to put your "Plane" in a winch mode....was misspelled. It meant Wench mode, and your missing gonadinal objects are the proof. This thing pulled your pud right off...and you being mindless, grab you pooch and completely missed me grabbing the cheese and getting outta there....see ya...I have the cheese....
Partially true, except, I programmed YOUR DNA into the scanner, and had the transporter beam rip YOUR runt reproductive organ clean off. Lookit that; Blood and cheesesteak grease on the adamantium winch. So I beam up my prized provolone once more and am now back on course, whilst you avoid the castaways, who after a steady diet of Fish, lobsters, coconuts and turtle eggs are now turning cannibal. I hqave the chee-eese!!Buh-byee!! We'reff to the Philippines to our luxurious beach side estate

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How Droll......and quite amusing....the fact that you tried to beam me down to an island with cannibals, while your winched "organs" are being served at their dinner table. Not really enough there for an appetizer, but if they're hungry, even a tidbit is good. While you lament your loss, and cry your eyes out, I "come and get it"....the cheese that is....