I have the cheese.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How Droll......and quite amusing....the fact that you tried to beam me down to an island with cannibals, while your winched "organs" are being served at their dinner table. Not really enough there for an appetizer, but if they're hungry, even a tidbit is good. While you lament your loss, and cry your eyes out, I "come and get it"....the cheese that is....
How obtuse of YOU to overlook that I just said b4 I reprogrammed it to go after your twig and berries('Not even a smidge for those guys!:D) I've nothing to lament indeed. So I still have the chee-eese, and you're being chased by seven hungry castaway cannibals.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How obtuse of Me to overlook that I just said I reprogrammed it to go after your massive twig and berries (too much meal for those guys!:D) I've got to lament indeed. So you still have the chee-eese, and I'm being chased by seven hungry castaway Newark, NJ dwellers.

Looks like I still have it...

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Foolish daffy duck, I still have the cheese!!
Well he maybe daffy but you are clearly Loco if you think that rounded cardboard hatbox is actually cheese.

You see I have possession of the cheese and will never release it. As you begin sputtering obscenities I snap my fingers and click my heals and am magically transported to another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of safety boxes for my newly acquired cheese.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well he maybe daffy but you are clearly Loco if you think that rounded cardboard hatbox is actually cheese.

You see I have possession of the cheese and will never release it. As you begin sputtering obscenities I snap my fingers and click my heals and am magically transported to another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of safety boxes for my newly acquired cheese.
Oh, phooey, fat boy; your meds have only kicked in & your cheese is a moldy yellow beach towel and you're actually in the electroshock room getting your ride the lightning treatment. I have the cheese and and have since retreated to my mountainside resort with pp.
buh-byeee!!!:wave:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What you have is a lump on your head, no cheese, I have the chee-eese!!
Speaking of lumps aren't you emptied the sugar bowl at the Parsippany Diner again of all its sugar lumps......they have issued an all points bulletin on you.

While you go into hiding I take the cheese and spirit it away to my forest retreat in the distant wilderness where nobody can ever find me! The cheese 8s entirely mine all of it is mine,mine, MINE!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking of lumps aren't you emptied the sugar bowl at the Parsippany Diner again of all its sugar lumps......they have issued an all points bulletin on you.

While you go into hiding I take the cheese and spirit it away to my forest retreat in the distant wilderness where nobody can ever find me! The cheese 8s entirely mine all of it is mine,mine, MINE!
There is no Parsippany diner. And I slipped your pic to the NJ STATE POLICE for breaking into the Newark liquor store and buying Heineken beer.
And I take the majestic mozzarella off to my private airstrip where me and pp have flown an uncharted isle in the Philippines where my fortified ranch has been completed. I have the cheese!

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They don't allow you to fly with cheese wheels. You had to check it with your luggage. I tripped you as you went for your luggage. While you were getting up I switched it for weighted plastic. Now I have the cheese! *skips happily away*

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They don't allow you to fly with cheese wheels. You had to check it with your luggage. I tripped you as you went for your luggage. While you were getting up I switched it for weighted plastic. Now I have the cheese! *skips happily away*
Well, Fluffy doodle, you've obviously taken a page from the Hoss chapter of totally misconstruing what I wrote, yet a-freaking GAIN!! That was MY PRIVATE AIRSTRIP, so therefore the only one who checks my luggage is... ME. So the only thing you're skipping away with is a giant yellow playdo wheel. But, for attempting to snatch my majestic mozzarella, I'ma do an old favorite; I roadrunner BOS(Burst Of Speed) supersonic past you, making you spin crazily into the asphalt up to your chinny chin chin, and dash back to MY PRIVATE AIRSTRIP and am off to the Philippines to my fabulous beachside estate.
BUUUUUUUUUHHHH-BYYYYYYYYY-EEEEEEEEE!!!!
I-HAVE-THE-CHEE-EESE, I-HAVE-THE-CHEE-EESE, AND-YOU-OU-DO-ON'T!!!

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To quote James Brown....HA! Good God....say you....don't have the cheese cause I have it. That yellow block is just that.....a yellow block of concrete. (which that cheese is probably as hard as by now, but I digress). ummmm seeya!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To quote James Brown....HA! Good God....say you....don't have the cheese cause I have it. That yellow block is just that.....a yellow block of concrete. (which that cheese is probably as hard as by now, but I digress). ummmm seeya!
Actually, that cheese you made off with is a faux cheese filled with an exploding dye pack and imported red fire ants.
I still have the real cheese!
SO LONG, SUCKERS!!!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, @ 35,000 ft going 200 miles an hour for the last half hr? Nuh uh, but even if you did, I rigged it with a tracking monitor pinned to your peen , so you can keep the faux one, along with some C4 I just happened to find and strap to it.
The cheese is still mine!!