I have the cheese.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
And so it was that the cheese appeared in my living room begging for protection from all the misguided fools that were chasing after it. Naturally I took control of the situation and the cheese, henceforth and here forthwith the cheese is under my protection and cannot be found by anybody else.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And so it was that the cheese appeared in my living room begging for protection from all the misguided fools that were chasing after it. Naturally I took control of the situation and the cheese, henceforth and here forthwith the cheese is under my protection and cannot be found by anybody else.
Yeah, those dummy cheeses are real good; the way I programmed them to sucker tonto vaqueros like you into taking them so they could explode with the dye pack and itching powder inside. The fact is- the real cheese took up real refuge in my locker in my mountainside estate and I intend to provide it-right after I see how many dishes I can make it into
I have the cheese

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mountainside estate? Are you up in the Mt Shitna area again? Didn't you hear about that avalanche that took out a bunch of houses up there? Your house is gone dude....but somehow, the cheese did survive, and I found it and I got it!

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You're too late Chuck. I have hoisted the cheese up into my floating house which has 944 rooms in which to kep the cheese safe....except of course when I need to give it a shave in order to sample its perfectety.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Real nice of you to secure that poison ivy one and die pack explosion.
The real cheese is in my mountaintop resorts military grade cement vault just waiting for me to warm up my frying pan for the biggest pot of mac and cheese.
So YOU'RE TOO LATE. ***BURP!** Oh, scuzi was damn good.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, that reminds me, I have to hop a red eye flight to meet a Haitian guy named Orlando I found on DATEAGUYHAITIANMALE.COM. Oh, how I love his hairy rippling muscles, and how his profile says he uses cheesesteak grease as an aphrodisiac and lube. It gets me all wet and squishy.It simply makes me giddy.:p. I have to pack now. oh, you can have this cheese, Chuck, I'll be late.Well, TTYL.
upload_2017-8-20_12-41-38.jpeg

OK.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Incorrecto, Oh, pockmarked, Razor bumped mental deficient; Ramapo sucks this time of ANY YEAR, therefore I wouldn't go even if I hadda pick up my MEGA MILLION LOTTERY CHECK. Oh, and a "BTW" for YOU; I wasn't using goddamned vehicle, I was using my roadrunner Burst Of Speed. Nice try tho.;)
Once they see that POS(Piece Of Shit) Beemer Clunker you THOUGHT you bought @ the Sheriff's auction, chuffing and wheezing down the road, they easily overtake you, allowing me to swoop in and regain MY CHEESE and tear ass outta there.
BTW, whose lame-brained idea was it to think resurrecting this dead by at least 2.5 yrs was agood idea again:confused:?
Wow..what a piece of shit car I have, eh,Chuck?
Not unlike that fabulous 2008 Dodge Charger you got. Oh, man, is that a machine to ride to Fl in to meet your Pinay Princess. The cops on I-95 won't give you trouble with that as they have similar cars like this.
And once they see that SUPPORT POLICE sticker emblazoned on your car, they proudly vouchsafe you with deference for your support of their blue brethren.

I won't be able to make it; I forgot my parole papers in FISH TOWN Oh, Orlando's gonna be disappointed.
Oh, I just remembered it was MY STUPID ASS, RETARDED idea to resurrect this thread.
My-what well deserved deference from you-thanks!!!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mountainside estate? You meant your spectacular estate in the NJ side of the Delaware mountains over looking the Delaware Water gap? Oh, that is a breathtaking edifice ! I'm jealous!! And the mountain air is sooo crisp and clean, you and your Pinay Princess must enjoy it to no ends. Oh, if only I had the money to rent one, but on my budget, I can only rent a smelly one room riverside shack for me and Orlando

Thank you!!!

upload_2017-10-1_11-25-40.jpeg

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pouvre Pouvre Chuck.....

your so called mountain estate is actually a wooden shack on stilts deep in the New Jersey Meadowlands which even as you approach sinks into swampy ground.

As you stare in shock, I approach and whisk away the cheese and head west to my new ranch in the hills of Nevada which is secluded and surrounded by a triple thick security perimeter!

The cheese is now mine!
There is no swampy ground in the Meadowlands, and you're lying again.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*sighs* Oh, kids... PHLLEEES!
You may have SOME cheese, but, not THE cheese... (btw, get them toes checked out...)
I've had THE cheese here for many a year, it has nicely dried, and been flavoured, and coloured by raspberries.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*sighs* Oh, kids... PHLLEEES!
You may have SOME cheese, but, not THE cheese... (btw, get them toes checked out...)
I've had THE cheese here for many a year, it has nicely dried, and been flavoured, and coloured by raspberries.
Btw, massivepkgo "Chucky" chuck "Cheese"... American Processed Cheese Food is _NOT_ cheese.
It seems that, 9 years ago, you were SUCCESSFULLY diverted from the REAL cheese, and, no, I shall not divulge it's current location.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Btw, massivepkgo "Chucky" chuck "Cheese"... American Processed Cheese Food is _NOT_ cheese.
It seems that, 9 years ago, you were SUCCESSFULLY diverted from the REAL cheese, and, no, I shall not divulge it's current location.
Yo, Drac boy, since when did I say it was?NEVER.
You only have the phony one with the laxative and trank center which will make you shit your brains out(Not too much, you don't need a brain meltdown:lol:)and double over.

SOOOOOOOO,

I-HAVE-THE-CHEE-EESE, I-HAVE-THE-CHEE-EESE,AND-YOU-OU-DO-ON'T!!! :D ;):p

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yo, Drac boy, since when did I say it was?NEVER.
You only have the phony one with the laxative and trank center which will make you shit your brains out(Not too much, you don't need a brain meltdown:lol:)and double over.

SOOOOOOOO,

I-HAVE-THE-CHEE-EESE, I-HAVE-THE-CHEE-EESE,AND-YOU-OU-DO-ON'T!!! :D ;):p
But, you still have not located the real wheel...

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yet, the one that counts, the Massive Mozzarella... That one is still in my posession...
Wrongaroo, Drac boy, the REAL MAJESTIC MOZZARELLA has been placed in my fort Knox like vault. Cypher coded and retinal scanning to my retinas. You only have a CHEAP COPY made of industrial strength laxative and capsicum. Hope you enjoy shitting your brains out.

Reactions: MickeyLee

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wrongaroo, Oh smelly one, the only thing that has a Fort Knox Cypher is your dental hygiene equipment. Poor toofies....dem fall out...AWWwwww......unfortunalety, the only thing even resembling cheese is the frog snot forming acoss your dis-colored gums. LOL Yeah, it's Cypher coded and retinal scanning to my retinas. What else would they be scanned to...Uranus? You only have a CHEAP COPY made of industrial strength laxative and capsicum. Hope you enjoy shitting your brains out.