I have the cheese.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Key word is EX-lax...this was very old Ex-lax that had lost it's potency (just like you) and had no effect. I see your side piece in your side car and work my magic....she willingly gives up he cheese.
Unfortunately, your charm is like Rick James SUPER FREAK; never gets the chick and is like a deflated balloon,(Much like your erections in the sight of a really built woman like PP) and your magic is like DAVID COPPERFIELD- all illusions. And PP easily sees through both and we still roar off the the PH with the Cherished Cheddar.
Buh byeee!!!

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL...oh contrere, mon ami......Don't you know......He's "Rick James Bitch" and He's the prettiest Muthafucker here...Just like me. Your PP can't resist my tallness..... and my Paulness. She didn't want to tell you she has fallen for yours truly, and given up the cheese. She didn't want to hurt your feelings. But the reality is....I have the cheese.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL...oh contrere, mon ami......Don't you know......He's "Rick James Bitch" and He's the prettiest Muthafucker here...Just like me. Your PP can't resist my tallness..... and my Paulness. She didn't want to tell you she has fallen for yours truly, and given up the cheese. She didn't want to hurt your feelings. But the reality is....I have the cheese.
I told you scores and scores ago; keep your stupid, insipid retcons and dummy theories on the backburner; she's my creation, totally devoted to me, as well a devotee/and established practitioner of double cross, so the PP you thought you had fell for you was her pre op cross cuz by marriage who was happy to teach you a lesson for filching only handed you a faux cheese loaded with dye pack and M 80's with a proximity circuit IF it leaves my sight for more than a few minutes and certain amount of feet. B4 you can board your crapped out Cessna you bought at the sheriff's auction, it go KABLAM and leaves you smoldering and covered in Polka Dot pink dye.
Sooooooooo,
I-have-the-chee-eese, I have-the cheee-eese,and-you're covered polka dots!!!:emoji_middle_finger:

Sub Shiro

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Go to gym again and train yourselfs. Can't even feel that I slip my hands through your pockets as you take a peek above the wall.

I got the cheeese! You can't find me as I blended in the crowd

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But I digress....Nope nope nope nope.....Elvises (or is the plural Elvi?) have left the building and so has your PP...with me and the cheese!!!!! Buh bye now!!!!
Nope, I must countermand and veto that & remind you you're only walking away with her transgender cuz and phony cheese, whilst I stroll off to my QUIN JET and MY PP and still off to the PH. I have the cheese

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go to gym again and train yourselfs. Can't even feel that I slip my hands through your pockets as you take a peek above the wall.

I got the cheeese! You can't find me as I blended in the crowd
The only thing you got is broken teeth after you bite into the faux military grade cement phony one I laid out as a trap. Hope cosmetic dentistry is affordable over there

Sub Shiro

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The only thing you got is broken teeth after you bite into the faux military grade cement phony one I laid out as a trap. Hope cosmetic dentistry is affordable over there
Don't worry I checked the broken teeth I got and it was made of gold. I just hope you can still afford rusty mechanical trap as I earned your golds

I got the cheeseee

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry I checked the broken teeth I got and it was made of gold. I just hope you can still afford rusty mechanical trap as I earned your golds

I got the cheeseee
Doesn't change the fact, that I still have the cheese and your gold is the wrapping paper from Xmas. The cheese I still have whilst you seek out an oral surgeon to fix those teeth.

Sub Shiro

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Doesn't change the fact, that I still have the cheese and your gold is the wrapping paper from Xmas. The cheese I still have whilst you seek out an oral surgeon to fix those teeth.
You thought you got the cheese? Nah, you aren't aware you obtained expired cheese that was covered with luxury food wrapping plastic made from non-elastic substances. You should go check up on doctor on what to do with cheezed stomach due to bringing that expired cheese along.

D

deleted3995701

Watches while the two cheeseheads fight over who as the chees when in reality, I do and I'm going to make some queso.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You thought you got the cheese? Nah, you aren't aware you obtained expired cheese that was covered with luxury food wrapping plastic made from non-elastic substances. You should go check up on doctor on what to do with cheezed stomach due to bringing that expired cheese along.
Nah, my cheese hasa good expiration date, whereas yours is developing a life of it's own and looking to crawl away from you.
I still have the cheese.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Watches while the two cheeseheads fight over who as the chees when in reality, I do and I'm going to make some queso.
Listens as the contemptible Canuck yammers on and on about using quasi queso in his dietary habits whilst I prepare a big pot of Mac N'Cheese with MY CHEESE.

D

deleted3995701

You think it's your cheese but I've had sexual relations with it and now we're married. I'm that Cheeses husband! We have a fully open marriage and we both like to share and watch.

• Haha
Reactions: Sub Shiro

Sub Shiro

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Listens as the contemptible Canuck yammers on and on about using quasi queso in his dietary habits whilst I prepare a big pot of Mac N'Cheese with MY CHEESE.
I told you I got da Cheeze! I'm about to put it in exhibit to discover hidden elements that will be the key to unlock new species. Although its tempting to experiment on but I still hid it away from both of you!
I got the cheese. Go and prepare dietary food made out of doppelganger cheese

You think it's your cheese but I've had sexual relations with it and now we're married. I'm that Cheeses husband! We have a fully open marriage and we both like to share and watch.
I'm glad you found the happiness with the doppelganger cheese! I still got the cheese

• Haha
Reactions: deleted3995701

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, you mean your parole officer with cottage cheese thighs, oh keep her. I still have the real cheese.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I told you I got da Cheeze! I'm about to put it in exhibit to discover hidden elements that will be the key to unlock new species. Although its tempting to experiment on but I still hid it away from both of you!
I got the cheese. Go and prepare dietary food made out of doppelganger cheese

I'm glad you found the happiness with the doppelganger cheese! I still got the cheese
Glad to see you can make something out of that food replicator besides tofu and into a nice super nutritious but not necessarily delicious cheese! Where as I have the cheese just sitting and waiting for me to make it into mac and cheese

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, the only cheese you have is the cheese on the head of your dick......dopplegangers included. The virtuous velveta has since been claimed and gastronomically devoured by myself and Chucks PP.....or is it OPP?
Thankfully unfortunately PP is very thorough and very willing to help me clean to avoid dick Dairy Delights however you still have all that rotten goat cheese you bought on Amazon f o r 3 cents. And me and PP are still somewhere awaiting the cheese to become the grandest pot of mac and cheese! And I'm not going to tell you one more damn time; she's my creation and I say she's still with me because she is loyal to me, not some scrubby ex cop a Philly Fishtown fool