I have the cheese.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dangle a kitty toy in front of rex2000 and snatch the cheese from his hands.

Now I have the cheese!.......................................................................For a moment....

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mesmerize Chuck with his own avatar until he has a coronary... then I pry it from his cold, dead hand.

Now I have the cheese.
I rise from the dead, and borrow spider mans webshooter to quickly ensnare Rex and hook him to a rocket heading towards Mars. Then I quickly make off with the cheese in my roadrunner "rip up the road" burst of speed for parts unknown.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paints roadway leading into a tunnel (tunnel is just a poster of a tunnel from ACME taped to a rock face). Chuck slams into the "tunnel" and knocks himself out cold.

Gillette makes off with the cheese thinking uncle Wile E. would be so proud.

Reactions: MickeyLee

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Requests that ACME be denied stimulus bailout money until it goes bankrupt, then outsources an East Indian firm to train a soccer-playing elephant to parachute down to Nova Scotia and gracefully sneak into Gillette's house and quietly steal her cheese. I then set it free to join the herds of wild asian elephants that litter Nova Scotia.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i drop a mouse into the middle of the elephant herd. the elephants stampede and crush Rex. i fish the cheese out of the puddle of mushy goo formerly known as Rex.

*dance a lil bit of victory*

i have the cheese.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I push you down a drainhole and jump in after you, whilst the rats claw their way up your body biting every step of the way i pluck the cheese from your pleading 'help me' hands before climbing back out and replacing the cover.

I have the cheese!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i slip the rat pack with minimal damage, venture deeper into the sewer where i befriend an albino alligator. using GPS to track your movements on the streets above i cut your escape off. we emerge from a storm drain the alligator chomps off both of your legs.

when nothing is left below the elbows i take the cheese.

the cheese is mine.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i slip the rat pack with minimal damage, venture deeper into the sewer where i befriend an albino alligator. using GPS to track your movements on the streets above i cut your escape off. we emerge from a storm drain the alligator chomps off both of your legs.

when nothing is left below the elbows i take the cheese.

the cheese is mine.

Having fooled you with my remote controlled lookalike droid i use a remote controlled golden eagle to swoop right down and grab that cheese, the draft of air from the large winged bird lifts your skirt to reveal you forgot to wear your knickers allowing some hot guy to sneak a good peak before coming over to seduce you thus keeping you busy whilst i make good my escape!

I have the cheese....nah-nah-ne-nah-nah. :biggrin1:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I dub myself King of Americaland (except for Iowa, for obvious reasons) and then issue a royal edict to free all cheese. As my loyal subject, you must comply or face 100 hard smacks from Sir Quercusone's mighty paddle.

Now I have the cheese.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
using my feminine wiles to cloud the sexual exhausted man's judgment i convince him and his pack of lackies to kick your ass and return the cheese to me.

i have the cheese.

Last edited:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After realising during the furore that 100 smacks from Sir Quercusone's mighty paddle aint nearly anough of a deterrent i say 'oi, i'll have that back thanks!' Now where are my smacks?

I have the cheese!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After realising during the furore that 100 smacks from Sir Quercusone's mighty paddle aint nearly anough of a deterrent i say 'oi, i'll have that back thanks!' Now where are my smacks?

I have the cheese!
I rush up behind mm with a giant set of speakers and mike, and yell, BEEP!!!!

causing him to keel over from fright, and I do all three bursts of speed at once, and belie all chance of tracking me after I grab the cheese.
I-have-the-cheese-again, I-have-the-cheese-again, NYAH,NYAH,NYAH,NYAH, NYAH!!!:tongue:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The world master of the 3 Stooges Dojo of eye-poking and nose-wrenching, I stick my foot out and trip you.

Now I have the cheese, nyuk nyuk nyuk!

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dub myself King of Americaland (except for Iowa, for obvious reasons) and then issue a royal edict to free all cheese. As my loyal subject, you must comply or face 100 hard smacks from Sir Quercusone's mighty paddle.

Now I have the cheese.

I'll take the paddle for $200 Alex.