I have the poweeeeerrrr!!!!!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!!!

No so you've been made dictator of the world. Who or what is on you list ? Who's on the long march to the gulags ?What scores would you settle ? How would you change the world for the better or worse ?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
You really should ask Gl3nn about this.
He's been there, done that.
He was fairly benign if you gave him money.
His philosophy was simple: "A better world is one in which I have more money."

Last edited:

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you Rubi, you may rise now.

What would I do with my power...gosh... a whole lot. I would use it to make the world better, although people may not see it at first like that, it would benefit them in the future.

To be exact: equal rights, reforming several systems in different countries like the government, education, social security, ...

I would demand absolute power though. What I say goes and that's it. No more long waiting on a parliament that has to approve a law or so. Just: what I say goes when I say it. (I really do believe that a dictator is not always bad, when he wants the best for the people and doesn't use excessive force)

Of course, all that, together with living a life of absolutely luxury and wealth.

That is all for now.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would cut budgets, increase taxes or both in order to include farmers, fishermen, butchers and bakers as public sector workers with the aim of eventually providing society with free milk, bread, meat and fish.

Yea, radical i know, but you were'nt looking for easy answers right?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Limitless power drives men to genocide.

It's like the ring of power, men would wield it with a desire to do good, but through them, it would rage prejudice, hatred and lay waste to whole cultures.

No one man could or ever should be in charge of all.

We are watching you Mr Obama...

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you? Surely you must realise that it's being paid for by taxes... simple link between them, no?

Of course, nothing in life is truly free except the air we breathe, it all has to be paid for in money or time or hard labour.

The benefit of such public services is to everybody that may need them, all funded by the taxpayer, but most valued by the poorest.

The extra tax would be worth funding such an ambitious project if it meant that people would have access to free food and drink.

Imagine just beginning small with free milk, taxpayer pays an ammount which is less than the average that they would spend on milk in a month, the producer is paid more than what they usually do by supplying to government instead of supermarkets, supplyer sees slight increase in profit, consumer sees slight drop in price because tax pays for it. The only losers are the supermarkets that often give producers a poor deal while charging an inflated price to the consumer. The industry can produce enough milk to meet national needs so why not replace the middle man (supermarkets) with the government.

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Of course, nothing in life is truly free except the air we breathe

What about divers? They pay for their air. Governments that don't reach the Kyoto norms sometimes 'buy' air in Siberia, ... It's all relative.

You say why not replacing the middle man? I say: why not replacing the first man? Just buy out all those farmers and make it a governmental activity. The farmers can stay working, but for the government. That way they might finally shut up about not earning enough.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What about divers? They pay for their air. Governments that don't reach the Kyoto norms sometimes 'buy' air in Siberia, ... It's all relative.

You say why not replacing the middle man? I say: why not replacing the first man? Just buy out all those farmers and make it a governmental activity. The farmers can stay working, but for the government. That way they might finally shut up about not earning enough.

Yes effectively that is the idea, having farmers etc work for government. Paid for by taxpayer at less cost than national cost of buying from suppliers, saving money means people have more to spend elsewhere so tax on business could increase which they could afford due to increased consumer spending, that tax could fund the jobs of those delivering milk to consumers perhaps.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just want them to stop complaining, lol.

Oh yep, and did you see the farmers protests in Europe last month?

Spraying perfectly good milk over fields in France and Germany in protest.

They may have good reason to rally but that was just wasteful!

Oh, and are you sure divers breathe air? Do they not breathe a gas with slightly higher oxygen content than air?