Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
for people who dont know my past stories then im guessing you dont really get the title but whatever.

so i was out last saturday night with a few friends, had a few drinks etc. because of the smoking ban in the UK you have to go outside to some so there i was outside talking to a few of my friends who are smokers (but im not) well we got talking to this one guy who was kinda cool and all that then his girlfriend come out side and they were kinda having an argument. he said to me something like "you get this much hassle of your girlfriend?" and i said no because im gay. a couple of minutes later he whispers in my ear "im bi" at which time he starts feeling my ass and other places.

i take this as a good sign, him and his girl were on finished so i thought yeah, why not. so we carry on talking for like half an hour then it turns out it closing time so we all file out, while out side he asks me for my number, which i gave to him and he got mine and he told me to "make sure to text him tomorrow". so the next day i text him, a little late (like 10 pm...) but i still text him and i got no reply, what should i do?

iv only text him once and really dont know what to do. iv never had a boyfriend or any relationships like that so im completely in the dark, i feel like im a 12 y/o still finding his way. i really want to have a relationship and i dont want to come off to strong or whatever because i dont know what im doing and i want things to work out.

like i said iv only text him once, and i havent called him or anything, should i call him? text him again? delete his number and move on?

HELP!!

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh and by the way i dont know this guy from adam, i had just met him like that night, im not in to him or anything i just thought he was cute and a nice guy and id like to get some 'relationship experience' you know. im 20 y/o and iv always been single, can you blame me for being a little neurotic/deperate.. :confused:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
beanie, been in this situation myself and my advice would be to leave it, let him contact you and then you decide what you want to do then. Carry on with life and other opportunities, if he contacts you and you want to meet its a bonus, if he doesn't then its his loss.

Take care mate :smile:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
like i said iv only text him once, and i havent called him or anything, should i call him? text him again? delete his number and move on?

If you've only tried once, I see no harm in texting him again, or perhaps better, calling him.
And if nothing comes from that, then I would drop the whole matter, unless at some future point the guy does take some initiative.
Calling again will leave you feeling a little exposed, I realize.
But you never know why he never called you back.
He may be feeling a little shy.
If he sees you demonstrate just a bit more interest, he might have the courage to answer you.
After all, there was something that evening that clicked between you ... otherwise you would never have exchanged contact info.
If it turns out that he just found his interest had withered, then your second effort will give you that information.
It would be natural to feel slightly hurt in that situation.
But nothing ventured, nothing gained, Beanie.
So I'd try contacting him one more time.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
wait it out...unless you want him right away then...go for it...no reason you cannot make a lunch date...but keep it confidential...no reason to let it get back to her and have a confrontation

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok well i dont think i will text him again but i think i might try and call him, maybe not just yet perhaps in a couple of days or something, what you think?

this is always the dilemma i have with myself i ALWAYS over analyze things like in this situation i thought, "tried to message him, didnt answer thats the end of that. but he must of liked me other wise he wouldn't of given me his number? but then why isnt he answering me? well maybe he didnt get my message? or maybe he a bit shy and the alcohol made him braver or maybe.... " blah blah blah and i think about things way too much.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
right it is now wednesday, around 5 o'clock. i kinda decided to my self that i was going to have a go at calling him up if i really wanted to but at that time it was too late then thought about him yesterday but didnt call and now i think its too late and that its good for my 'personal growth' if i just leave it. thank for your help though guys, really appreciate it and, just so you know, i have a feeling that you will probably have a lot of these kind of topics off me in the future. =]

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Normally I would be in the "Go ahead and do what you want" camp, but if this guy was breaking up with his girlfriend the very night you met him - out drinking no less - and then he doesn't text you back after he asks you to text him...dude I think you can do better. No, I know you can do better. He sounds like dramas to me.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
There's the "now moment" and he might have felt motivated enough to grope you, but out of the bar and into his real life, might be reluctant to call. I have that happen to me, and I've also been guilt of doing it, or saying something someone took for much more than I meant.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
ok well i dont think i will text him again but i think i might try and call him, maybe not just yet perhaps in a couple of days or something, what you think?

Perhaps he may be hurting after his break up. Call him as soon as you can to see if he is still interested.