Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Heyo,
so i have this straight friend who i’ve known for a while now, and recently we’ve been “pranking” each other by sending covered crotch pics as a joke but i’m low key enjoying it

anyway wanna see him naked but very unsure how as i don’t think he thinks that i am into it etc

Complex8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I suppose if you're pranking each other and the shots are covered crotch, you could take the lead and step things up by sending fully nude covered crotch shots and then eventually an 'opps' uncovered crotch shot and see if he ups the ante and sends back a similar shot. If not, then you have your answer but can laugh off yours as 'all in good fun...'

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I suppose if you're pranking each other and the shots are covered crotch, you could take the lead and step things up by sending fully nude covered crotch shots and then eventually an 'opps' uncovered crotch shot and see if he ups the ante and sends back a similar shot. If not, then you have your answer but can laugh off yours as 'all in good fun...'
Yeah, that wouldn't be obvious at all.

OP:
The guy is straight. Why not fish in a pond with the kind of fish you want? Trying to turn a straight guy is just disrespectful as trying to "fix" a gay guy.

Complex8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah, that wouldn't be obvious at all.

OP:
The guy is straight. Why not fish in a pond with the kind of fish you want? Trying to turn a straight guy is just disrespectful as trying to "fix" a gay guy.
What's also disrespectful is when someone posts a question in a forum asking for opinions and some douchbag replies with condescension. You missed whole point of the guys post - it's a prank (i.e. fun banter between 2 mates). He is also interested in seeing his friend naked, not trying to 'turn him gay.' Jesus, you guys can take shit so seriously.

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
anyway wanna see him naked but very unsure how as i don’t think he thinks that i am into it etc

Go to the gym with him. Preferably one with open showers. Do not do the towel dance in the locker room.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What's also disrespectful is when someone posts a question in a forum asking for opinions and some douchbag replies with condescension. You missed whole point of the guys post - it's a prank (i.e. fun banter between 2 mates). He is also interested in seeing his friend naked, not trying to 'turn him gay.' Jesus, you guys can take shit so seriously.

Straight to douchebag, eh? Fuck off.

The OP wants to see him naked. For science? Get real. It's for his "low key" jollies. If this was a guy trying to see his female friend naked it would be regarded for what it is...sexist objectification. It doesn't get a pass because a participant is bi or gay. And calling this out for what it is isn't condescension, it's another opinion, which as you said, was requested.

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK Back on track.......

I would make a big joke out of it, seeing how its all pranks between you two any how. I would get a picture of an elephant and cut a hole on the picture and make as if your dick is the elephant's trunk or something. This way it is still sent as a joke and you are throwing it out there. or something like this.

d76c7b195d612d1fc8303a8e35a16274.1.jpg

hitherehello

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hahah wow i didn’t realise i’d spark such debate

just to clarify i’m not trying to turn my friend gay, i’m simply just curious as to his “manhood” and wanted to ease my curiosity

but you lot are pretty funny these are some good replies thanks all!

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
hahah wow i didn’t realise i’d spark such debate

just to clarify i’m not trying to turn my friend gay, i’m simply just curious as to his “manhood” and wanted to ease my curiosity

but you lot are pretty funny these are some good replies thanks all!
Why not simply ask him? If you're friends this shouldn't be a big deal.

This is why being a nudist is so much easier. All that shit is out of the way on Day 1, and no longer matters.

Reactions: Gj816

Heyo,
so i have this straight friend who i’ve known for a while now, and recently we’ve been “pranking” each other by sending covered crotch pics as a joke but i’m low key enjoying it

What is the joke behind trading covered crotch pics with your friend?

Depending on your connection to the guy, there could any number of reasons for doing this. College age guys do this to gross out another guy (how will the guy explain a picture of nude dick in his mail)

I have seen them write messages on their dicks like “sally was here” to let the other guy know what happened on their date with Sally.

One small group of guys started writing larger and larger words on their dick in something of a size challenge for the other (think Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious). A guy’s girl friend might even do the writing for him.

Nothing wrong with doing this if it also strikes a little gay interest (however you might define it)

hitherehello

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What is the joke behind trading covered crotch pics with your friend?

Depending on your connection to the guy, there could any number of reasons for doing this. College age guys do this to gross out another guy (how will the guy explain a picture of nude dick in his mail)

I have seen them write messages on their dicks like “sally was here” to let the other guy know what happened on their date with Sally.

One small group of guys started writing larger and larger words on their dick in something of a size challenge for the other (think Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious). A guy’s girl friend might even do the writing for him.

Nothing wrong with doing this if it also strikes a little gay interest (however you might define it)

see that’s the thing i’m not even sure how the joke started but yeah i think it could be possible to do it like i was grossing him out

Reactions: Gj816

see that’s the thing i’m not even sure how the joke started but yeah i think it could be possible to do it like i was grossing him out

Since I don’t actually know where you want to take this and I don’t have a sense of your buddies interest or humor, I have attached a number of crotch-focused pictures.

My guess is that you and the other guy are into some kind of game of one-upmanship so you get to pick the graphics to send and the order to send them.

Please report back and post the pictures he sends to you.
snake.jpg

polished bul.jpg

xxcock-walk.jpg

x levis.jpg

xxkeep on cranking.jpg

xxxhumor fleshlight-2.jpg

xxspotting .jpg

cock.jpg

xxxphotoshop.jpg

mikiethickone

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is great fun to hear about. It can always be hard (pun intended?) to read what is driving a guy's gay chicken antics, and how far he is interested in going with it. I think that is the vast majority of what makes it so fun--all that suspense. I'm looking forward to see what else happens. I love the suggestion about the funny elephant trunk pic. Or maybe with just a bit more of a tent showing--or just an inch at the base. Or the shadow of it.

Curious: exactly what kinds of vpl have been visible in the pics you've sent each other so far?

Reactions: XSILVER

nc3d

Expert Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Heyo,

Push the envelope. VPL pics, covered boner pics. Your friend isn't engaging in this if he's not interested in the same thing

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i think you and your buddy have a unique friendship and i would tread carefully. the fact that you guys can behave to this level and still hold a honest conversation means it's a special friendship. i would hate to ruin or lose that relationship if your buddy is in-fact truly straight and nothing more. you can be straight and behave in a manner that seems gay because you are just comfortable with each other.

i have some guy friends that i can be naked with and know that there is nothing between us. we're just totally cool with seeing each other naked because honestly "what's the big deal?". we both got dicks and so be it. i have a guy friend that if you ever go over to his place he will walk around in his underwear or naked out of the shower and not flinch once. he's just cool with his body and don't mind others seeing it.

my advice... are you willing to risk your current relationship to find out? if so, then find out, if not, keep holding on to what you have with your buddy and just enjoy it for what it is and never cross that line. good friendships are even harder to come by than good relationships.

Reactions: ohiorod