I have to be honest,i often have wondered..

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_smack ash, Jun 24, 2007.

1. D_smack ash

D_smack ash Account Disabled

I am a straight male.But for the past few yrs pictures of big cocks and sometimes seeing gay pictures has made me think.What would it be like to be with another male.Would i enjoy it.What would the sex be like.The only thing i have had up my bottom was a Docs finger.What would a penis be like.Or let alone sucking on one.I have thought at times maybe i should try it.Or maybe its a phase i am going through.Now dont get me wrong.Being around gay people or the thought of it doesnt bother me.i have some gay friends male and female.But since this site is about issues i thought i would post this if ok.This site is cool,i have had fun and have made some friends.Hope to make more.I have had my penis pics put down by one But where are is hmmmm hehehe.Anyway feel free to post on this or let it die.Just wanted to be honest :redface:

2. rucky

rucky New Member

Albums:
    i think everyone wonders what it would be like?

3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

It's very natural to wonder about something we haven't experienced, what other point is there to a fantasy than that it's a fantasy. You may want to turn your fantasy into reality and what's the worst that can happen, you'll find you don't like it, no biggy you don't do it again, but I believe if we're thinking a fair deal about something we should give it a try.

4. rucky

rucky New Member

Albums:
    so would u go with another woman

5. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Baby steps!........how about lettin a guy suck YOUR dick......what could it hurt?

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Me rucky, yes i would and have.

7. txnrude

txnrude Active Member

Albums:
    I think alot of people have had the same thoughts run through their head as you, they just can't admit them. I am of the thought that life is too short, might as well try things we think we might enjoy and if we don't then who cares, move on and we will know we wont ever regret not trying.

8. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    I, for one applaud you for your honesty and the risk you took by starting this thread. When I look at my own journey through establishing my own sexuality, the things that I found to be of most help to me has been self awareness, openness to what is going on inside of me and honesty. You clearly have all three things.

I don't believe that our sexual identities are necessarily static, particularly when we are still discovering things about ourselves. The important thing to remember is that there is no need to feel guilty for being in the place that we are in when it comes to our sexuality. So you have some curiosity about penises etc. - there really is no big deal to that. Only you can discover what it means i.e. Am I turned on by homoerotic fantasy and thoughts, am I not entirely straight etc. Just as only you can decide what you want to do with your curiosity - would you like to explore that avenue of sexuality with another man?

The important thing to remember is that there is no need to feel either guilty or ashamed. We are so often misled by the attitudes and beliefs of those around us and we end up feeling bad over something so natural.

Once again, well done! All of the best!

9. D_smack ash

D_smack ash Account Disabled

thanks for feedback.its just something i have been thinking about.thanks i knew this place was a good thing to become a member of.

10. rucky

rucky New Member

Albums:
    i never thouht of it like that i always tried to hide my feelings for guys because i got turned on b women as well but i though fuck it

11. bstexas

bstexas Member

Albums:
    As has been said over and over on the site .. why do we have to label everything? Gay, Str8, Bi? Who is what and how much percent. How can people onhere be 70% str8 and 30% gay. Doesn't that make them Bi 100%? LOL. I just find it interesting. Someone has answered with a question/statement: Isn't every interested? I bet you'll get some answers from totally str8 guys/gals who will say HELL NO! Or from totally gay guys/gals that say the same. OK, so u have thoughts of being with a guy. That's fine and maybe try it some time. The main thing that is keeping you from doing it is how we are brought up. There are many countries/cultures inthe world who are so much open to sex and everyone is not labelled. Sex is sex and love is love and mixing the two with whomever is fine. Just enjoy yourself and experiment. Don't freak yourself out over it. BBecause you know what? You may not like it, but then again, you might. If you do like it, you need to decide it you are going to let your "traditional"? friends/family/etc. know it is a part of you. Then more issues ensue. Do what you feel and then go from there. Like you said, there aare lots of topics/threads/questions/etc. and some really decent people as well among otghers lol). They will all give you advice (just as I have) to mull over. Take care.

12. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I used to think about what it might be like to be with another woman, but I found that the mechanics of it doesn't appeal to me. I like penises too much. :tongue: I've had gay and lesbian friends though and several bisexual female friends. (don't know any bi men except on here). I sometimes say that I am "bi in theory but straight in practice" since emotionally I think it is more about the person than the gender, but physically I am attracted to men.

13. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    thanks for your honesty.....do not be too hard on yourself...your thoughts are normal....and you had the balls to express them to the group

14. Matador1

Matador1 New Member

Hey Thickhead (great name)
    I have another prospective and many may disagree..but… It seems from your post you have been thinking about this guy sex thing for some time. And everyone will say “do what you feel”. I can almost guarantee that if you act on your urges, the sex will probably be “out of this world ”. Unfortunately, that is when the problems start. Men cannot have an awesome sexual experience just once. If the sex is rockin we can not help but to try to go get it again. Hot man to man sex is ad-dicking. Afterwards, when the urge hits for another session with a hot guy, how do you explain to your wife or girl friend why you are out late without her? Then you will find that a good looking man with a hot basket has a whole new meaning with exciting possibilities. How can you explore those possibilities without sneaking around or lying to someone? I am not saying not to do what you want to do, but you must be prepared for the consequences (and they will be serious) in your current relationships. Biting the forbidden apple can end up wrecking a lot of good things you have now. Remember, the grass always looks greener on the other side…But is it?
    Big Matador

15. CBS1

CBS1 New Member

Albums:
    Have done both male and female and I like it, why dont you just give it a try and see what you like, when I am whity man i just like the touch,oral,jo and never try to fuck or get fuck, and fuck for me is just a wet juice pussy.

16. rucky

rucky New Member

Albums:
    i feel ashamed thoughwhen i think about guys sexually

17. rucky

rucky New Member

Albums:
    hey changing the subject you know guys that that suck there own dicks
    does that make them gay anyone know

18. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I have no trouble at all understanding that, WIRW. I like your "bi in theory, straight in practice" quote. Sometimes, it's good to indulge or realize a fantasy; sometimes, it's better to just keep it as a fantasy!
    That's a good reason to keep those kinds of things honest and open.
    Why?

19. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You won't know until you try. If you have a friend that you like and admire who has similar feelings, that would be great. Otherwise, if you find a guy with whom you have a mutual attraction, that would work. IMO, sufficient chemistry is necessary to make it hot. I always thought that I was straight until I fell for my best friend at 25. We really liked each other and eventually expanded our friendship to bedroom sports. We were both very athletic and our sex was different than sex with women. It went on for 6 years until he wanted kids and got married. I found that guys turn me on more than gals, so that's where I'm at. I'd welcome another situation like that in the future with a down to earth guy - not into casual sex.

20. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    First of all, not all Gays, or those like myself who swing a bit both ways,
    are interested in getting or being fucked. I personally find it yucky and gross!

I must admit, to be truthful, that I have fucked men when I was in my 20's, and yes enjoyed it at the time. Especially when I was under the influence of drink or weed. But, it's not a practice that I would normally do, nor one that I would want to do at this stage of my life.

NEVER would I ever let someone do it to me! A Bottom I will never be!

Draft saved Draft deleted