I have to write this down somewhere, first time male male experience.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jayericson66, May 14, 2010.

1. jayericson66

jayericson66 New Member

I've read this forum off and on for a while but I've never actually posted myself. I have to share the experience I had tonight with somebody though, and I also have a few questions. This post is going to be fairly graphic.

I'm a guy in a straight relationship who have had gay fantasies before but never acted on it. Tonight I met up with a guy I had talked to online, drove to his house and gave him a blow job. It was a great experience and he was very relaxed and let me take my time since I told him I've never done this. I probably sucked at it (pun intended) but it was a lot of fun. I blew him for probably 30 minutes since I had previously told him I needed to take my time at it or I wouldn't enjoy it. It was a weird feeling at first and I gagged quite a bit before I calmed down and got less nervous. After a few minutes I was able to take him deep. He finished by grabbing his cock with one hand and my hair with the other and jacking himself off into my mouth, just to shove his cock into my mouth right as he came making me swallow without any warning which was super hot. After he was done he told me to leave and I got in the car, just the way I wanted it to go and it was a perfect experience for me. I'm pretty submissive.

Now I'm wanting him to fuck me too and it's something I've never done. Any advice/tips/ideas on how to relax myself and calm myself down for the next time we meet up? What positions would be good for a first-timer?

2. dammitbobby

dammitbobby New Member

hot shit bro

3. cockstroker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Have you ever inserted anything (or had anything inserted) in your asshole?
    Because that is way more important than position IMHO, especially with such a rough guy as the one you describe. He won't give a fuck if he hurts you and it can hurt real bad.
    If you haven't, my advice is definitely to practice on your own (teach your asshole to take sthg in) BEFORE anyone tries to stick his dick in you.
    The key is NEVER to force anything in. If your sphincters contract (natural response to attempt at insertion), will yourself to open up (push as if you're trying to take a dump) BEFORE trying again. DON'T let anyone force his dick or even finger in, even if you're embarrassed to admit you're not experienced, even if you're eager to please your partner and even if he's bossy.
    If something is forced into your anus, you will hurt real bad during and after, regardless of the position. If something is inserted while your sphincters are relaxed you will have a great time, regardless of the position. But "opening up" is not spontaneous (like the rest of us, you've been potty-trained: you've learned to "shut up", not "open up") so you can't trust it to happen all by itself and you need to learn it.
    Anyway, that is my advice. Maybe other people will give you different advice, so you can form your opinion and make your decision.

4. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Anal sex is not necessary. There are many of us gay men who want nothing to do with anal sex. Six times in my entire life I've had it - three times on the bottom (it hurts) and three times on the top (the last time it became messy and I was completely grossed out). Also, it is the most efficient way to transmit HIV. It should never be done without a condom and if the condom breaks, emergency anti-viral therapy should be considered.

Also, would not recommend that anyone have sex with a partner who is not courteous and respectful.

5. cockstroker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree 100 % with the first part of your message and am a bit pissed off that more and more people now think that if you haven't had anal sex you haven't had sex. Conformism in sex is so pointless.
    But I did not tell Jay that he should have anal sex. He did write "I'm wanting him to fuck me too" and I responded to that.
    I don't agree 100 % with "it hurts". I know from personal experience it can hurt and I also know from personal experience that all those nerve ends down there can give you joy. :)
    My first bottom experiences were painful (during and after), not pleasurable at all, and messy too. That was because I was totally unprepared for them. Things have changed, but that is something I worked out myself, not with a partner. Hence my advice.

Anyway, read Fre's last sentence carefully. If that bloke does your ass the way he did your mouth, you're in for a miserable time.

6. Baxter

Baxter New Member

The key is to relax. Have you ever douched? You may want to do that too. Once you get the hang of it, it feels great in my opinion! I don't do it that often, maybe once a month, but when I do it's a great feeling, especially when my partner teases my hole by sliding out then back in real slow. Practice makes perfect!

7. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :eek: Are you fucking kidding me! :mad:I haven't read all of the responses and I have no problem with gay men (I have tons of gay/lesbian friends) but on the down low! I don't like this shit. You're cheating on her with someone she can't even compete with.

In that aspect you are fucking disgusting! How dare you suck AS WELL AS SWALLOW him and then you're gonna go behind that and kiss your girlfriend? This is totally wrong. You need to deal with her before you decide to be fucked in the ass. You need to confess about what you did. Atleast try to close one door before opening up another

That was my 2 cents...

8. donkeycoc

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Rommette is absolutely correct!

9. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I agree with a lot of what is written. Respecting your relationship is important but I know for one that your sexual desire will over ride everything and you will have anal sex... why? Because you want it! So... My advice is to do it because you are going to do it anyway with or without a girl friend. I want you to 100% pledge that no matter what, you will not have sex without a condom, no matter if the guy claims to be HIV- or not. Many people lie about their status and many assume that if they haven't been tested and aren't sick, they must not have it.

Get fucked in the ass, try riding the guy that way you are more in control and can lift off of him if he tries to force his way in. Lots of lubricant in your hole and on his dick. and most importantly, CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! Did I say CONDOMS yet!?!?!?!

10. D_Mephistophiles Scatlicker

D_Mephistophiles Scatlicker Account Disabled

Sounds to me like you've already had "ass". Your new lover is an ASS! What a dick-wad he is to treat you like that. Get rid of him and try to learn from this experience. Hopefully you haven't already caught something. Anal sex is wonderful, but only with someone you trust and have a loving relationship with. And always with a condom unless you both are totally monogamous.

11. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Feels great? Perhaps to some guys it does, but I find it very uncomfortable even when a doctor inserts a finger to check my prostate. If a finger is uncomfortable for me, it seems reasonable that I'd find a penis much more uncomfortable because a penis is sure a lot bigger than a finger.

12. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Condoms sometimes break. If the top is HIV+ and the condom breaks, the risk to the bottom is extremely great. So, if you will be doing that, first find out how you can be put on anti-viral medications practically instantly to prevent yourself from becoming HIV+.

13. D_Mephistophiles Scatlicker

D_Mephistophiles Scatlicker Account Disabled

I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but the solution to all of your anal sex woes was answered by your mom when you were a little kid. Remember when you got your first bike and couldn't wait to ride it like all of the other big kids, but you kept falling and falling until one day you gave up and ran inside, teary-eyed, losing all hope? You vowed to never pick up that two wheeled bandit again. You liked to ride, but it was just too painful. Your mom wiped your tears and looked into your eyes and said, "Don't worry my dear, practice makes perfect. When you fall, just pick yourself up, relax, take a deep breathe and ride, ride again!" P.S. It also helps if your partner is gentle and understanding when it doesn't feel right.

14. alphadawgd

alphadawgd Member

lol...damn. used and abused :biggrin1:

15. joe_us2

joe_us2 New Member

Albums:
    This guy is telling you sumthing U should listen... cuz from a fantasy u have, will turn into sumthing you don't like and will ruin all the fun, sum assholes won't give a fuck about u, and you will turn sumthing fun into a bad experience that will last forever like a shocking trauma.... Discover your self b4 doing anything.

16. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    why thank you.....:wink:

17. cockstroker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I took the condom bit for granted but of course it is vital (literally).
    You're in a relationship with a girl and you probably won't boast to her about giving head and riding cock while she's got her back turned.
    We're talking about potentially giving your girlfriend AIDS. We're talking about potentially giving your girlfriend's husband and children AIDS.
    That should tip scales against letting Mr Dickforbrains bully you into unsafe sex.

18. wild_boy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    First of all, congrats and welcome to the club! :biggrin1:

Second, from personal experience, best position for "newbies" is lying on your stomach, face on a pillow and legs wide spread. ask him to enter slowly and use good lubricant. make sure to be after a shower of course.

Third, don't panick if it hurts in the beginning. The first few moments (might be seconds, might be couple of minutes) are usually not pleasant, but if your partner know what he's doing and will act gently you'll have GREAT pleasure and will probably wet the bed below you eventually. :tongue:

Let us know how it was!

19. jayericson66

jayericson66 New Member

Sorry it took me so long to reply. Yeah, I have taken a lot of posts into consideration and as far as the cussing me for being a cheating bastard we're in an open relationship where we see other people. The rule has always been as long as we play safe when it came to actual vaginal sex and tell each other about it, it is cool, and you're right I did break that rule by blowing him without playing safe. I was just going through the usual google internet stuff and from everything I read oral and swallowing is very little risk to the receiver and if I had thought I was jeopardizing her then I wouldn't do it. I didn't think it'd be any different than her blowing guys uncovered (which she does).

I have still not told her about this one because I'm a little bit embarrassed, don't ask me why but for some reason I'm struggling with it. It's a lot easier to tell her about my "straight" experiences which we both use to fuel our own sex life. I haven't seen the guy since our first time and while I still wanna have somebody fuck my ass it is making me nervous thinking about all the STD's and what not, so maybe I'll keep that one experience and leave it at that. But I still can't help to think what would it be like, ya know?

20. g_whiz

g_whiz New Member

Albums:
    From what you're telling us (thanks for the candor), it sounds like you're a lot less of a "cheating ass" than people assumed. When it comes to relationships everyone does them differently, and if you're to continue exploring this aspect of yourself, openess and honesty is more ethical than anything else. Of course, if you and your girlfriend have an open relationship, this shouldn't technically be any different than having oral sex with anyone else. Thanks for the story though. Thought it was rather hot. Good luck and be safe.

Draft saved Draft deleted