I have to write this down somewhere, first time male male experience.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The positive advice. Practice beforehand. Buy a small dildo or vibrator. Lube it up and push it in. This will also go a long way in seeing if you really want to be fucked.

If you do go ahead, plenty of lube, strong condoms, not the thin ones. You might want to sit and have a drink with him before to relax you. If he is experienced he might do finger play before. If he doesn't ask him to loosen you up a little.

I don't recall you telling us how big he was. Since you said you took him pretty deep in your mouth, I am assuming he wasn't too big.

If he is a guy who lasts a while, you might want to give him a long pre oral session, so he won't ride you for too long.

I hope it goes well.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You could try anal by having your girlfriend fuck you with a dildo. then you could choose a smaller size & be with someone you trust who will treat you kindly. Seems you are both open minded given your open relationship and the way you both use other new experiences to fuel your sexual relationship. maybe she would be into trying it? just a thought...

oralfixation58

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:eek: Are you fucking kidding me! :mad:I haven't read all of the responses and I have no problem with gay men (I have tons of gay/lesbian friends) but on the down low! I don't like this shit. You're cheating on her with someone she can't even compete with.

In that aspect you are fucking disgusting! How dare you suck AS WELL AS SWALLOW him and then you're gonna go behind that and kiss your girlfriend? This is totally wrong. You need to deal with her before you decide to be fucked in the ass. You need to confess about what you did. Atleast try to close one door before opening up another

That was my 2 cents...

WOW that is s nice to see someone that has the same feelings I do. Your absolutely correct.