I have very little body hair

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by strok869, Oct 5, 2005.

1. strok869

strok869 New Member

I want to get rid of my body hair. I think it is gross. I shave everywere but the top of my head, the one that I think with. LOL. You can try shaving what you have and letting it grow back. As for growing hair slower because of your color, I really dont think so, but it all depends mostly on your family. Ask you dad when he got ceratin hair in certain places!

2. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Yeah, like Bad Axe said, try asking your father or grandfather. I did'nt start growing facial hair, till after I got out of high school!

I hope you mean around your ass hole, opposed to "in" your ass hole :bigsmile:

3. Sabln7

Sabln7 New Member

Be glad. I started getting hair quite young. Started shaving in the 8th grade. I have had to shave twice a day ever since and for a brief period, three times a day. I am also totally bald on top. I believe that when your body is very hairy, like mine, you have less hair on top of your head. I started getting a very hairy body in 7th or 8th grade. I was the only guy in my PE class with a hairy chest. One day, all of the other guys took me down and pulled the hair out of my chest...I don't know if it was jealousy or because I bragged about it so much. Most of my sexual partners find the excessive hair a turn off. I have tried shaving it, but it seems to grow in furrier and heavier. I wish that I had less.

4. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I've noticed when you have alot of hair on your body, its gets in the way of feeling the other persons skin. Its almost like having clothes on :p

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Give it time, sobe.

In the meantime, if you want to shave your face, go right ahead. There's bound to be a whisker there somewhere that'll make it legit (even if there isn't, who else would know but you?)

6. LuckyLuke

LuckyLuke New Member

First pube hair at 14. I didn't shave until age 21.

7. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Yeah, very little body here as well.. and I wouldn't want it any other way.

8. warwithscars

warwithscars New Member

Albums:
    yeah there is nothing fun about body hair so not sure why you want it, once you get it you will just want to not have it anymore. i dont have alot of body hair and i still hate it and i hate shaving so i wax and fucking shit is that fun(not really)

9. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Not fun at all! :puke: :p

10. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    seems like i'm the only person with fairly dense body hair who really doesn't give a shit :shrug:

11. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I'm hairy and I hate it. I wish I was fairly smooth, not totally smooth, but just only a little bit of hair.

12. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

It's the curse of being sexy Italians :evilgrin:

13. jonb

Gold Member

It's all a matter of genetics. I mean, I'm an Indian, so I don't really get much body hair at all. Pubic hair, but that's it. And none on my balls.

14. Chocolatestix

Chocolatestix Member

Albums:
    You sound like my best friend. He's about to be twenty and he still doesn't have as much hair as me and I'm 18. Personally I think it's a good thing not to have a lot of hair. Taking care of it is a chore. Plus you are only 15 so you might get some eventaully until then don't sweat it.

15. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

Sobel:

This is going back a ways for me, so I may be off a year one way or the other. I think pubes were around 6th grade, and armpit hair in 7th. I started shaving my face, probably every other day, at 14, and I've had a moustache since I was 16 (covers a scar across my upper lip from putting my teeth through it). Arm and leg hair was a couple of years earlier, so about 12. I remember having to shave my ankles to get taped for wrestling as a Freshman in HS and I was 14 then. I've got an old picture of me at 16, and you can see the hair across the pecs. I've got much harier in the 30 years since then.

Remember though it all depends on genetics. I'm German ancestry, and I matured early. Some guys never get any hair. One of the guys I work with is Irish background, and the only fur he's got is in his pits and around his dick.

I know it's a weird prejudice, but I never really trust a guy who doesn't have hair on his arms.

Take care

Ceg

16. Chocolatestix

Chocolatestix Member

Albums:
    When you figure out a way let me know. I have the same problem.

17. jonb

Gold Member

Nair won't give you razor bumps.

18. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

I think guys keep developing over time. I'm 20 & I have hair on my legs, a little fine hair on my butt, more in between the cheeks. Also have a happy trail & pubic hair, but that's about it. I have a buddy who is 28 & had a similar hair pattern to me until a year ago. Then he started to grow some hair on his chest & more on his stomach, & more under his arms. So maybe people's hormores keep changing & the body responds to whatever's happening.

19. nylonjockey

nylonjockey New Member

I agree with the good Dr - fairly densely hirsute and I'm not into fussing about it at all.

20. Barinade

Barinade New Member

Albums:
    black_qt_4_u_07 - Why would you WANT more hair on your ass?? :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted