Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that is a very odd statement for a straight guy to make. It's understood that if your profile says 100% str8 that you are not into men. Maybe you are into men but won't admit it to yourself.

I would of thought he said that so people don't say "maybe it's because you're gay".

Anyway, I don't think you've got anything to worry about, if you're patient you'll find someone you want, just be open minded about people. Good luck!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Your not jaded, your a nice guy IMO
a lot of guys can just "use" someone for sex, and never look back!

My conscience weighs heavily on me at all times. It would be fucking with my own emotions if I fucked with someone else's.

But I'm not going to apologize for being a nice guy, and I'm sure as hell not going to change. I'll just hope someone out there can deal with that.

D_Garlyk Goldenarm

Just Browsing
Media
I'm 20 and still a virgin. I'm still waiting for a girl to come onto me and ask for sex, I don't have balls to go over to them.
Sure, I kiss girls intimately and stuff but I can't just get beyond that. Just finished College today for my first year, and have found that loads of girls are interested in me but I'm just waiting for them to approach me. Maybe they're waiting for next year :D.

Anyways, 22 and haven't had sex in 4 years? Consider yourself lucky ;P.

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 20 and still a virgin. I'm still waiting for a girl to come onto me and ask for sex, I don't have balls to go over to them.
Sure, I kiss girls intimately and stuff but I can't just get beyond that. Just finished College today for my first year, and have found that loads of girls are interested in me but I'm just waiting for them to approach me. Maybe they're waiting for next year :D.

Anyways, 22 and haven't had sex in 4 years? Consider yourself lucky ;P.

You cant be too safe; take a risk. What do you have to lose?
Go up to some chick and say "I think you're pretty cute and you seem cool. I going to play some pool and get some drinks with some friends, would you like to come with? bla bla bla
Something like that anyways.

Girls sometimes will just appreciate someone having the balls to approach them. If not, who cares. Talk to someone else.
Or just approach someone who seems interested if you're into playing it safe.