I haven't masturbated in over a week now...

B_girthylover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't masturbated now for nine days. No sex either. The last time I masturbated was Thursday, December 13. I wonder how much longer I can hold off. The last time I went for so long without was a point in 1999 that I didn't do it for two straight weeks!

When I do finally decide one night over the next few days to masturbate, I will be doing it on camera in that Userplane room setup by Mattness. I'll keep everyone updated on my progress.

I can't wait :)

B_girthylover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I *think* I'm gonna do it tomorrow night (Sunday). USA time when I'm speaking about night time...10 or 11 pm eastern time as a start time?

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
try doing the masturbation challenge...thats when you see how long you can go without spanking ur monkey then you do it for how many days you went

for example:
you go 4 days and on the day u finally bust you choke your turkey 4 times

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
People must hear your balls slosh as you walk by... :biggrin1:

The longest I have gone is just over a week. I see too many people and have too many thoughts that make me all hot and bothered:tongue:

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I haven't masturbated now for nine days. No sex either. The last time I masturbated was Thursday, December 13. I wonder how much longer I can hold off. The last time I went for so long without was a point in 1999 that I didn't do it for two straight weeks!

When I do finally decide one night over the next few days to masturbate, I will be doing it on camera in that Userplane room setup by Mattness. I'll keep everyone updated on my progress.

1. Sperm renews itself about every three days. If you're not "edging" everyday you're wating for nothing.

2. You sound like you might just up and die. You give an exact date followed by "I... I wonder how much... How much longer... I don't know if I can make it... So intense!" Okay, not really, but that's how I read it; totally awkward.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Can't wait sounds hott! And you haven't exploded yet?

B_girthylover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only made it nine days. Surprisingly the orgasm wasn't that great. I think my body is ready to get back on a regular cycle. I don't recommend waiting that long...not that you all can :)

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
>>; I'm sorry to hear your loss.

In order for an extravagant orgasm all you do is edge once in the morning, and once at night, for three days.

I swear to God I hit the cieling with four of the... I lost count and forgot my name after that experiment, but I do remember the fluids dripping from my cieling, which if measured from where I was sitting was like... 6 feet.

Fucking insane sounding, but I swear to god I wouldn't lie about that!

I want it again. :/

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Girthy..
Just looked at your pics, wow, with an erection like that how did you keep your hand off it for 9 days!!!!???? I wake up with my hand already on my erection.

Hardas