I haven't masturbated in over a week now...

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this sounds fun and worth a try.

>>; I'm sorry to hear your loss.

In order for an extravagant orgasm all you do is edge once in the morning, and once at night, for three days.

I swear to God I hit the cieling with four of the... I lost count and forgot my name after that experiment, but I do remember the fluids dripping from my cieling, which if measured from where I was sitting was like... 6 feet.

Fucking insane sounding, but I swear to god I wouldn't lie about that!

I want it again. :/

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Girthy:
Your pictures seem to indicate a size which would be hard to ignore with the morning wood.

Perhaps you are trying to see how you feel and act during a 'bout' if celibacy?

mayhaps, (on a lighter note), maybe you and Mr Hands have issues.

A couple of you others: celibate or impotent? There's a difference.

liteneck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i laughed when i read what bottombuddy said about "didnt you know that you can go blind w/o wanking" or something to that effect b/c by the end of my winter recess from college, you might start calling me ray charles, stevie wonder, or some other blind dude b/c i dont plan on j/o until i leave my parents house in january

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i laughed when i read what bottombuddy said about "didnt you know that you can go blind w/o wanking" or something to that effect b/c by the end of my winter recess from college, you might start calling me ray charles, stevie wonder, or some other blind dude b/c i dont plan on j/o until i leave my parents house in january

please jerk off. your parents know you do it an it'll make your time at home a lot more pleasant. there's a reason God made showers. :biggrin1: