I heard 2 of my female friends discussing LPSG today

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
Thats great. I sometimes wonder how many people I know come on here and have seen me. I wonder if anyone has known who I am or knows my backgrounds and said. "Oh, I think thats (bleep!)s house. "lol

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would tell them that you are a member... tell them you over heard them talking about it.

Lol like I would really tell a couple gossiping college girls that I'm a member...that would be the end of me, besides, most of my friends already know I have a large penis, not really necessary

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well keep us informed if you notice any change in the way they treat you. Actually I'd probly wear the same clothes from one of the pictures :fing02:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
100,000 members, but much less than that actively participate. And lucky8 only has dick pics in his gallery so there is no way they would know it's him unless he mentioned specific personal information in his posts.

It is funny though to overhear people talking about LPSG in real life. It never happened to me and I'm not sure how I would react.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are over 100,000 members here. Unless you are known as Lucky8 on campus, my guess is they have no clue you are here. :cool:

True,, but they were talking about the galleries and how "there are so many big dick pictures" so I'm wondering if they've seen my gallery, not knowing it was me. Would be funny

D

deleted3782

True,, but they were talking about the galleries and how "there are so many big dick pictures" so I'm wondering if they've seen my gallery, not knowing it was me. Would be funny

A little funny, and very sexy...