I heard and didnt know if it was true

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by onelastdance07, Mar 4, 2008.

1. onelastdance07

onelastdance07 New Member

Albums:
    I been doing some research on making the penis bigger is it true that for every
    30 pounds you loose you gain about 1 inch on average someone plz send me a message and tell me if hat even sounds right thanks

2. w1llber

w1llber New Member

That depends on alot of things really, like how overweight you are, where you store most of your fat etc. If you are average weight or slightly above average then losing weight isnt going to do much for your length. The good news however is that exercising your penis will!

3. onelastdance07

onelastdance07 New Member

Albums:
    well i am roughly around 200 pounds over weight most of my fat is in my stomach and some is in my legs. So i am far from average lol

4. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Member

I actually heard that a 35 pound loss was necessary to see the one inch increase, but this sounds plausible considering some of the length of the penis may be hidden by the surrounding fat.

5. All4Kim

All4Kim New Member

Check for yourself. Look down there and press your finger in near the base of your penis. As far in as it goes until you feel your pubic bone, that's about how much you can gain by losing weight. As for a specific weight amount equaling an inch....don't believe that, as everyone is different in how their fat is distributed.

6. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

yes the fat around the cock hides our true length. one good reason to lose weight. worked for me.

7. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Weight-loss and a resulting gain in exposed penis length is variable in individuals. One of the things that happens in some men is that a fat-pad forms in the groin just above the penis as the weight is lost. In these individuals this begins to sag as the fat underneath the skin melts away and then this fat pad may have to be dealt with surgically. It is absolutely true however that high body-fat can make a penis that is far larger than average appear small because the fat simply forces any stimulating activity farther and farther out on the shaft of the penis.

If you are substantially overweight, losing the weight is probably a good idea anyway. There are numerous surgeons experienced in the removal of the fat pad once the weight has been lost and that area can be tightened up giving you back the lost size.

Good Luck

8. seahorses

seahorses Member

You don't gain anything; you're loosing! You just get to see more of what is already there

9. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

At 70Kg and 5'11" not sure where I'd lose it from.

Wouldn't mind an extra inch though (girth).

10. Love-it

Gold Member

I have lost 35 pounds and found another inch. 25 more pounds to go but I don't know if there is anymore hiding down there.

11. rederic

rederic New Member

Albums:
    Definitely some truth in this. I lost a lot of weight due to illness and was pleasantly surprised by how much longer my penis appeared (and felt in my hand when I masturbated). Alas, I gained back most of the weight and fat pad around my cock. I'm working on it -- better diet and more exercise -- but the gains (er, losses) are gradual and less visually dramatic. Still, as someone else mentioned, losing the extra pounds is a good idea of itself.

Draft saved Draft deleted