I held another man's cock 4 the 1st time?

roman25: I am completely straight, however I have this strange fascination towards large cocks.Could be because I am moderately endowed 7x6 and I've always wondered how it must feel to whip out a 10 inch pole and have people worshiping the ground you walk on.Anyway my girlfriend's ex was the proud owner of a 10.5 inch cock.She told me the first time she saw it that she couldn't resist measuring it.I had been encouraging her for some time to have a threesome.At first she refused, so then i told her that I wanted to have a dick comparison with a well hung guy.(a strange fantasy of mine).So i recommended to her to have her ex come to my apartment.After some reluctance,she agreed.the ex was completely gung ho on the idea.so one saturday nite, we had a comparison session.this guy's dick was humongous.his flaccid was larger than my hardon. she even teased my dick a little bit,which i had never considered small until it side by side with her ex. i got so aroused that i gripped the guy's dick.i'm not gay but his cockhead looked so plump and juicy that i wanted to suck just on the head so i could experience what my girlfriend did months ago.does this mean i have gay tendencies.i've never wanted to have intercourse with a guy before,but i can't deny my obsession with huge dicks.any ideas?

Reactions: chaserboy

bradleeM: I do not think you are gay. As a human being you can experience whatever you want to experience with another person, if the feelings are mutual. Mentally you have become fascinated with large cocks. When you finally saw one for the first time and then held it, the natural thing to do is to want to put it into your mouth .

Only you know what you truly feel and what you prefer. From this point on you may require the addition of a 3rd person to have satisfactory sex. It is all learned behavior. It may or may not become a preference for you as you continue to experience life. Sex is more mental than anything. You had never had those thoughts and you chanced upon a threesome opportunity it might have spooked you permanently. In this situation it helped that your partner had previsously been involved with that person , so it was really not a stranger.

Donk: In my experience, it is not at all unusual for a straight man to have some sort of fascination about a large penis. I'm no psychologist and I don't know where this comes from. But my theory is that it is some combination of fantasy/curiosity about what it's like to possess a penis of that size, general curiosity about things that differ from normal, and, possibly with some men, sexual arousal over the large penis itself.

I base these thoughts on observations about the reactions of men who see or hear about my penis. In places like public urinals and locker room showers, my penis gets looks and double takes from straight and gay guys alike. Since the guys in such places are mostly strangers to me, I must admit I am generally guessing when I think of certain guys as being "straight," but I think I have gotten to be pretty good about discerning the subtle differences between reactions. It's hard to explain, but with gay guys it will often be obvious that their main interest is sexual arousal. It's not always that they get an erection (though that sometimes happens), more in the way that they will stare more intently, etc. Apparently straight guys will be more likely to glance, glance away, glance back again, maybe raise their eyebrows, etc. Basically, they look but are more concerned about not looking like they are looking. (But I always notice them looking. I pretend I don't though.)

I also have many friends who I know for a fact are straight. These are guys who have learned about my size by seeing my penis in showers and/or hearing about it through the grapevine, etc. They don't come out and say, "I'm fascinated by your penis." But they communicate their interest by jokes, nicknames, etc. about it. Such comments are a thin veil for the fact that they have some kind of fascination--be it envy or whatever. They would never admit it to me or anyone else (which is fine with me), but I bet at least a few of these guys are actually intensely curious about what it would feel like to hold such a penis.

Basically, I think the fascination with large penises is normal and natural among straight males. But actually touching and sucking one is probably farther than most straight men would actually go with it.

hugeashell: [glow=red,2,300]TEXT[/glow] i dont think ur gay im not and i have an obsession with hugs cocks and i dont know why but its ok dont worry about it ::)

HotBoiLA: i think alot of the fascination people have with huge cocks comes from a power dynamic. I believe that there is something in us that makes us believe big cocks are powerful...the bigger the more powerful. I think in some ways, no matter one's sexual orientation, when you see a cock that big there is a fascination and a desire to "worship" it. I don't think it's a sexual thing as much as a power thing. Just my theory.

willem73: Has anyone else noticed the utterly amazing propensity for things to be over-intellectualized on here??

fitdude: Yes, definitely. My motto is, "keep it simple." ;)

joe: your all right , straight men are fansinated by big cocks, I travel alot and every time iam at an airport or in some mens room some straight guy cant keep his eyes off my cock. I dont blame them having one is gust great. Its amazing the power of having one. The older i get the more i realize how it has such a force in my life, people ive met in my life. etc. What fucken guy wouldent want a big dick.

roman25: thanks for the feedback guys.i would agree with the above comments.in my case it's a matter of penis envy.I would love to have a 10+ inch dick.those of you fortunate to be in that range are truly blessed. I mean having a large dick allows you to be so much more creative when it comes to sexual positions, for example.I mean, i've never had trouble pleasing a woman, and i've had a few compliments like "you're just the perfect size" or "you dick's a nice size", but i've only had one woman say that my dick is big,and that's because her pussy was pretty small. I mean i consider my dick to be a good size, but to be hung like some of you guys.... oh well, a man can dream,right lol.

felipe: I never knew that I had a moderately large dick (only 8inches) until Ihad my first sexualk experience with a man...his dick was a micro dick, so small that I could not get my hand around it..it sort of sat there in a bush of hair...very disappointing, but it made me think that perhaps I was a little unusual. However, since that unfortunate experience, I have come across (yeah, good pun right?) much larger tools...10 inches, 11inches, so I feel like the dwarf now.

Some of my str8 friends make comments about other guys cocks, only if they are huge or miniscule. I don't think my str8 friends are gay, if a waoman comments on another woman's appearance it's considered normal...I comment on women too, am I str8? People get so hug up on their sexuality....just because you see a huge dick doesn't mean you cannt talk about it and not be gay....

blak9: Yep. You're gay.

Seeing another penis didn't make you gay. Wanting to do a threesome with another man and your girlfriend didn't make you gay. Even if you accidentally brushed against him while you were involved in the threesome doesn't make you gay. Your fascination with large penises doesn't make you gay.

...but you said that you grabbed his dick and wanted to suck it. Doesn't sound like a heterosexual feeling to me.

felipe: Being gay is more than just wanting to give head...believe me. Life is not that simple...the fact that you wanted to try it means exactly that...you wanted to try it. Nothing more, nothing less. Relax, and have fun.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Str8 guys can still have a fascination with big dicks. Remember John Holmes? How many str8 guys without an obsession with big dicks would be turned on by the thought of someone tying a dick in a knot?

Hell, look at any str8 erotic story, and almost 100% of them will have 8"+ dcks.

two_fister: I partly agree with blak9, enjoying the sight of a big dick doesn't make you gay, but wanting to suck a big dick is a different story. I don't think it makes you gay, but if may mean that you're bi-sexual

fitdude: Guys = dicks so there is always some fascination regardless of sexual persuasion, etc. It's human nature to compare.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've said it before, but it bears repeating: engaging in a gay sexual act once or twice does not make someone gay any more than riding a horse once or twice makes someone a cowboy. Homosexuality is about a lot more than what someone does sexually on a whim. A one-time gay encounter is often an adventure, an experience, an experiment. Call it what you will; it doesn't have to be a life-altering apocalypse. I have engaged in sex with curious straight males who are now exclusively heterosexual in sexual activities.

roman25: actually I've only experienced the desire to suck a dick that one time which i described.never before, and not since.this happened a few months ago.I wouldn't think that a one time deal would make me gay.I'm 27 and have always desired women.however the allure to experiment was overwhelming.(for the record, I didn't suck it.)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
You have to realize that the majority of us who have voiced our opinions thus far only have limited information with which to judge your sexuality. Granted, the level of desire you experienced was something... well, it perked my eyebrows a bit... but you, and only you, are the one who has that level of knowledge about your attractions, desires, intimacies, etc.

Personally, I thought the situation you willingly involved yourself in was quite strange. Well-endowed or not, I have no interest in rekindling relations between "ex'es" and "next'es," but it was your decision and all things were consensual. No matter: you were more than comfortable with the moment, you don't seem to have any regrets. Are you straight? Only time will tell. I wouldn't go out of my way to start overcompensating ("Dude, did you see those tits?!"). I would keep a level head and an open mind from here on out. Who knows what'll strike your fancy?

roman25: it wasn't a big deal to involve her ex.let's just say that I know all the details as to why they broke up originally,and i'm pretty confident that she wouldn't stray back to that guy based on what i know.plus i know the guy pretty well, and there isn't any animosity between us because we are the exboyfriend/newboyfriend. he just happened to be the only guy she knows with a dick that size.I mean it wasn't easy getting her to do it.I had to convince her for well over an hour.The only reason she agreed was because i said it would not be a threesome encounter,just a comparison sessionShe wound up enjoying herself and as I said,even offered a little teasing.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with Donk, pretty much all the way. A really large penis always gets looks, and I never assume that if someone does a double take, or just stares a bit, that he is gay. An extra large set of equipment does convey a message of sexual power, even if the owner, like me, is pretty average in other respects.

My guess is, as I have said before, that the difference goes like this: A gay guy might be thinking about what he might like to do to my penis, a straight guy about what he might like to do with it, if it were his.