I hit a parked car... again!

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, when I first started driving, I hit this parked car and ruined my new paint job... while pulling OUT of a parking space. I've been driving ABOUT 1 year now. It happened again, today. ;~; I was pulling into this VERY tiny off-road lot. There isn't much room for one car to move in this lot (about 1 foot between you and the rear of the parked cars). I was pulling in real slow, wheel turned fully... and jjjjjjt! I was pushing the last car in the line of parked cars. There was no sound because I was moving so slow... but I kept going for a good 10 seconds because I was shocked. After finally parking, I checked for damages to either car. Thankfully, no damages were inflicted to either of our cars. My heart was still pounding and I was nervous, so I decided to pull out and go back home. x_x;

I hate having a big car. -.- I like small ones.

Anyways, does anyone have similar stories? :x

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I can't say I've hit anything. I came close to having a huge yellow scratch on my daddy's new black truck. I came less than half an inch away from a Tim Horton's drive though shield thing.... I seen death that day..

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been in a few stupid ass accidents. My personal favorite.. i was in the target parking lot.. and i passed a spot... threw oin the breaks, threw it in reverse and WITHOUT looking literally went over and up onto this guys car.

Two things: SUV's kick ass... your car is never fucked up
... SUV's suck.. they fuck up the other persons car.... bad

ive been in some really serious ones but they weren't my fault.

fucking target

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've got a new car and I'm still nervous about parking and leaving it unattended in the lot. I'll deliberately park farther away in the lot.

Now aren't you glad that I warned you about SyddyKitty?:biggrin1:

My tip is that one should always look back when reversing.:wink: