I honestly think i have the nicest balls on LPSG. Bring it.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok. So i know i posted a thread a while back asking if i have the "best" penis on the site. I know that was a bit brash. Being only 7.5 hard i doubt i can compete with some of the huge guys. Plus the word "best" its kinda general.

However i cant help but ignore the insane amount of image comments and PM's about my testicles. I know everyone on here gets spammed with compliment mail but i doubt its in regards to their balls.

Are mine really the nicest on here? Good balance of size and hang etc... you know, "all the bases covered".

I've always had large balls, and they hang quite a bit, especially when its hot out. They can be a REAL pain in tight jeans, especially while riding my motorcycle. I guess i just want to see if there are any POSITIVE aspects to having large testicles, since i deal with the negative ones every day. Do people actually like them that much? I dunno, i guess if i knew they were a turn on it wouldn't make me as pissed to have to be adjusting them constantly.

I'm not trying to be a douche here or be super cocky. But after all this is the "show off" category. So any feedback would be great!

FYI there are a LOT more pictures in my gallery so you can see what i'm talking about.

-Samwell
nice cock and nutsack, do you take them out often?

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have always been a fan of Mister thicks package, and he knows that, but its his rosy PINK butthole that I love the most, and he knows that too....