Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
:confused:

If you want to know, maybe you should look at th title of this thread.
Sorry, but I'm not in the same class as that fuck head. I do believe in an eye for an eye. Instead lets house him for the rest of his life and analyze what happened in his past and how he is really not responsible.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry, but I'm not in the same class as that fuck head. I do believe in an eye for an eye. Instead lets house him for the rest of his life and analyze what happened in his past and how he is really not responsible.
Oh, he's responsible, and life without parole is far more punitive than putting him out of his misery.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh, he's responsible, and life without parole is far more punitive than putting him out of his misery.
And taxpayers cover his life of punishment. I'm not saying you are wrong in your thoughts Hick. I just have a different opinion. Makes life interesting that way.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
And taxpayers cover his life of punishment. I'm not saying you are wrong in your thoughts Hick. I just have a different opinion. Makes life interesting that way.
True.

I'm a taxpayer, too, and I don't want the State spending money to kill people in my name. In the long run, it isn't cheaper, anyway. The decades of appeals cost more than it would to just lock the killer up for life. The person has to be incarcerated while all that is going on, and the costs associated with trials, retrials, appeals, attorney fees, and all are more expensive than life without parole. Lay aside my philosophical and theological reasons, although they are the most important ones in my own mind, and it still doesn't make sound economic sense to execute people.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorry, but I'm not in the same class as that fuck head.

Really?

OK you can call him a piece of shit, you can call him a fuck head and I'm sure you can think of lots of other unpleasent names you could use in your attempt to take away this persons humanity.

However he remains a Human Being the same as you, the same as me and indeed the same as his victim. You clearly wished harm upon him in exactly the same way he afflicted harm on his victim. If you want to distance yourself from this person you are going to have to do a little better than name calling.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
True.

I'm a taxpayer, too, and I don't want the State spending money to kill people in my name. In the long run, it isn't cheaper, anyway. The decades of appeals cost more than it would to just lock the killer up for life. The person has to be incarcerated while all that is going on, and the costs associated with trials, retrials, appeals, attorney fees, and all are more expensive than life without parole. Lay aside my philosophical and theological reasons, although they are the most important ones in my own mind, and it still doesn't make sound economic sense to execute people.
I know there are cost studies on this issue and there is an argument there. Just me personally I would want the person to pay with thier life. I think we agree to disagree and that's fine.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I know there are cost studies on this issue and there is an argument there. Just me personally I would want the person to pay with thier life. I think we agree to disagree and that's fine.
That's fine, as long as nobody else dies. :)

No life is more valuable than another, and nobody ever sinks below the level of human being.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Really?

OK you can call him a piece of shit, you can call him a fuck head and I'm sure you can think of lots of other unpleasent names you could use in your attempt to take away this persons humanity.

However he remains a Human Being the same as you, the same as me and indeed the same as his victim. You clearly wished harm upon him in exactly the same way he afflicted harm on his victim. If you want to distance yourself from this person you are going to have to do a little better than name calling.
Yes really...and coming from someone that called me a cunt in another thread you may want to rethink your oh so righteous position.

I will give you the point of being a human being but on what level? He is the same as you, me, the victim? Trust me I am far from that lovely human being.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That's fine, as long as nobody else dies. :)

No life is more valuable than another, and nobody ever sinks below the level of human being.
Wrong thread for this but enjoy decorating your tree. Tonight wasn't it? Anyway enjoy Hick.:smile: