I Hope He Gets the Same

mickstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm fine w/cap punishment in principle, but in practice it is so ineffective, just lock them up and throw away the key. Oh, and make them work while in prison...

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm fine w/cap punishment in principle, but in practice it is so ineffective, just lock them up and throw away the key. Oh, and make them work while in prison...
I beleive that has been tried. It was considered cruel and unusual punishment. I do agree with it in principle though.

Yes! Yesyesyes! This, this, THIS!!!
I guess you're agreeing or did you just have a ummmm...nevermind :redface:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not fine with ending somebody's life, whatever the reason.

Perhaps I should clarify my agreement, above. I'm not "okay with cap punishment" in any way. I was agreeing that it is ineffective. The alternative - locking up violent criminals indefinitely - is what I was agreeing with. Plus the putting prisoners to work bit. Prison shouldn't be some sort of retirement home.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes really...and coming from someone that called me a cunt in another thread you may want to rethink your oh so righteous position.
I never did call you a cunt
I will give you the point of being a human being but on what level? He is the same as you, me, the victim? Trust me I am far from that lovely human being.

There are levels :confused: nobody has told me about these levels :redface:. Maybe you could explain to me what these levels are and who decides on which level everybody is on. I really need to know more about them. Like for instance how do I find out about somebodies level, how do I treat people at different levels ...so many questions. Maybe there is a Website where I can find the answers?

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Catchoftheday, please reference - Can You Post Too Many Threads? - Post #31. Unless someone used your name for the post I would have to say you did it.

Determining levels is a highly guarded secret and is trademarked. It is also my personal scale. You will need to figure this one out on your own if you so desire.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Catchoftheday, please reference - Can You Post Too Many Threads? - Post #31. Unless someone used your name for the post I would have to say you did it.

Determining levels is a highly guarded secret and is trademarked. It is also my personal scale. You will need to figure this one out on your own if you so desire.

Good thing you don't have a say in who gets killed, then.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Good thing you don't have a say in who gets killed, then.
It's just my opinion that's all. I will say I don't have a level that says death. They are in the lowest level but there is a foot note stating special circumstances.