I hope that all Democrats can unite after this nonsense...

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...to elect a Democrat to the White House to try to fix our economy and find a solution to put an end to this "war".

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Looks like it's gonna be Obama-Clinton-Clinton in 2008.

Barack will have to have a bodyguard just to trip all of the booby traps the Clintons will set up for him in the Whitehouse.

Oops! There it is!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Agreed. When push comes to shove, Dems, Indies and moderate Repubs will vote with their (empty) pocketbooks and (broken) hearts.

We cannot afford a continuation of the policies that have pushed us to the brink of something very dangerous to our unity as a nation.

D_Cyprius Slapwilly

Experimental Member
Media
In 2000 McCain voters vowed not to vote for Bush in the general. This campaign hasn't been nearly as damaging as the media has portrayed it, and I definitely don't believe that the crazy Clintonians from Florida are the norm. Both Obama and Clinton are doing (roughly) equally as well against McCain right now, and there are still several months left for healing. I wouldn't be concerned about it.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If Hillary does not come out and support Obama it will be bad for her, and any other attempts for office as a Democrat.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Agreed. When push comes to shove, Dems, Indies and moderate Repubs will vote with their (empty) pocketbooks and (broken) hearts.

We cannot afford a continuation of the policies that have pushed us to the brink of something very dangerous to our unity as a nation.

At this point, I've still had no chance to recover from the total unreality of the Bushies. they've had to account for almost none of their crimes, and we have had no choice but to get used to it, practically speaking (in that none of us have stopped them yet.) Of course I'm voting Democrat, but then i usually have anyway.

Nothing in my lifetime comes anywhere near the hubris of Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld, but I definitely don't think McCain would be able to be quite that bad, although I think he'd be incompetent in many ways. The very fact that even we Dems don't see McCain as irresponsible in the same way we do Bush is slightly, if not enormously, reassuring. I'm still just flabbergasted by BushCo. They've numbed us.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't count on it. I think it has gone way beyond that point now. Fasten you seat belts, were gonna have a bumpy ride! If the performance yesterday was any indication.

meh... you'll get over by November and be pulling the lever for Obama. All you have to do is think, "Bush" when you go into the voting booth. It will become crystal clear for you.

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
Nope. I'll never support that arrogant 2.5 years of experience guy, and I have a feeling older white voters will not vote for the "young black guy".
I can't vote for McCain because he bows to the religious right, so I'll vote for Obama, but I won't "support" him.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nope. I'll never support that arrogant 2.5 years of experience guy, and I have a feeling older white voters will not vote for the "young black guy".
I can't vote for McCain because he bows to the religious right, so I'll vote for Obama, but I won't "support" him.

That's pretty close to where I am with it.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I see you're an acolyte of Trinity's "I'm rubber, you're glue" school of sophistry. You'll be right at home where I'm putting you alongside her, fucktard.

I dont know what that means.But you sure are a bitter person.Says alot about you.Ciao:biggrin1: