I Huge Cocks

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bender4fun, Jul 9, 2011.

1. bender4fun

bender4fun New Member

I absolutely love huge cocks. I could not care less about the guy it is attached to aside from the fact that he must be clean.

I have only sucked one cock before. Was a white guy I met on CL who was hung a genuine 8.5x6. I met him at a hotel room, he unzipped and flopped out his flaccid cock which was probably a bit over 7 long. I grabbed his flaccid which felt huge and started to stroke a him a bit. It felt so wonderful to have that big cock in my hand.

His cock started to grow and was probably about 40% hard; I decided I wanted it in my mouth before it was fully hard. I bent over and kissed the head of his huge cock. That is when it all began the swirling ecstasy. I kissed the huge head again with full lips like you would for a french kiss, I let my tongue touch the soft head..

So many senses in overload, the visual treat of viewing a huge cock and heavy balls, the feel of the endowment in my hand, the silky smooth feel of the glans, the smell of dick that even a freshly washed man has. All these wonderful things and that was only the beginning.

I kissed the silky smooth head and licked it softly. Something about the head was so soothing. Then more sensual overload the warmth of the blood engorgement. I continued to kiss and lick the soft head. Then more sensual feedback from sound of the stud moaning in pleasure which add a sense of gratification.

By this time his cock was huge and rock hard. I stop sucking for a moment to let my eyes enjoy the sight of this huge dick.

This is my first time sucking cock, but I was hooked. Though I had never sucked a guy before, in anticipation I had trained my self not to gag, so I decided I would try to deepthroat him. Grabbing his cock around the base with one hand I swung it around, the length was nothing short of impressive. I stuck my tongue out far and spanked my tongue several times with the huge head. Again more sensual pleasure in the form of taste this time; while spanking my tongue with the huge dick I tasted something sweet and salty. I had not realized but there was a generous amount of precum now beginning to leak from his huge cock head. There was a big pearl of precum on the head which I greedily licked off, it tasted so delicious. I wanted more, so I squeezed the bottom of his cock from the base to the tip and got a large amount of precum.

Going back to my original idea, I began to wet the lengthy cock from base to tip with my mouth in preparation to deepthroat. I pushed down on his cock taking about 2/3 the length and he groaned in pleasure. I then decided I would reach the base I pushed and pushed till my lips were at his pubes. I think he was a little shocked because maybe he had not been deepthroated much, maybe not at all. I spent the next half hour or so in drunken pleasure kissing, licking, deepthroating and savoring precum.

I did not let him cum in my mouth, but holy crap he shot a load like a horse. The amount of cum was crazy.

Anyhow, I have yet to suck again, but hope I could find a clean, preferably straight horse hung guy to adore the endowment again.

This is absolutely a true story..thanks for reading.

#1 bender4fun, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2011
  2. ShyGuy7

ShyGuy7 New Member

Albums:
    Wow! That's an awesome story and I am totally boned up as a result. Wish you were close. Id let you have a go @ mine. Im just under 9 cut but dont know about girth, other than being told Im very thick.

Anyway, thanks again for sharing what sounds like an amazing exp! Makes me wanna try one.

3. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    Great Story!

Draft saved Draft deleted