I Huge Cocks

bender4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I absolutely love huge cocks. I could not care less about the guy it is attached to aside from the fact that he must be clean.

I have only sucked one cock before. Was a white guy I met on CL who was hung a genuine 8.5x6. I met him at a hotel room, he unzipped and flopped out his flaccid cock which was probably a bit over 7 long. I grabbed his flaccid which felt huge and started to stroke a him a bit. It felt so wonderful to have that big cock in my hand.

His cock started to grow and was probably about 40% hard; I decided I wanted it in my mouth before it was fully hard. I bent over and kissed the head of his huge cock. That is when it all began the swirling ecstasy. I kissed the huge head again with full lips like you would for a french kiss, I let my tongue touch the soft head..

So many senses in overload, the visual treat of viewing a huge cock and heavy balls, the feel of the endowment in my hand, the silky smooth feel of the glans, the smell of dick that even a freshly washed man has. All these wonderful things and that was only the beginning.

I kissed the silky smooth head and licked it softly. Something about the head was so soothing. Then more sensual overload the warmth of the blood engorgement. I continued to kiss and lick the soft head. Then more sensual feedback from sound of the stud moaning in pleasure which add a sense of gratification.

By this time his cock was huge and rock hard. I stop sucking for a moment to let my eyes enjoy the sight of this huge dick.

This is my first time sucking cock, but I was hooked. Though I had never sucked a guy before, in anticipation I had trained my self not to gag, so I decided I would try to deepthroat him. Grabbing his cock around the base with one hand I swung it around, the length was nothing short of impressive. I stuck my tongue out far and spanked my tongue several times with the huge head. Again more sensual pleasure in the form of taste this time; while spanking my tongue with the huge dick I tasted something sweet and salty. I had not realized but there was a generous amount of precum now beginning to leak from his huge cock head. There was a big pearl of precum on the head which I greedily licked off, it tasted so delicious. I wanted more, so I squeezed the bottom of his cock from the base to the tip and got a large amount of precum.

Going back to my original idea, I began to wet the lengthy cock from base to tip with my mouth in preparation to deepthroat. I pushed down on his cock taking about 2/3 the length and he groaned in pleasure. I then decided I would reach the base I pushed and pushed till my lips were at his pubes. I think he was a little shocked because maybe he had not been deepthroated much, maybe not at all. I spent the next half hour or so in drunken pleasure kissing, licking, deepthroating and savoring precum.

I did not let him cum in my mouth, but holy crap he shot a load like a horse. The amount of cum was crazy.

Anyhow, I have yet to suck again, but hope I could find a clean, preferably straight horse hung guy to adore the endowment again.

This is absolutely a true story..thanks for reading.

Last edited:

ShyGuy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow! That's an awesome story and I am totally boned up as a result. Wish you were close. Id let you have a go @ mine. Im just under 9 cut but dont know about girth, other than being told Im very thick.

Anyway, thanks again for sharing what sounds like an amazing exp! Makes me wanna try one.