I hurt my girls stomach really bad

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_big_dick18, Aug 1, 2011.

1. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

Yesterday mornin my girl and I broke up we started talking again late last nigh I went over her house we started kissing and then the next thing I know were havin sex I was goin a lil hard but shE was enjoying it. We did like 4 different positions and then she wanted to ride me we were both stOned so I had the stone dick which is when ur really hard and your high she was taken my whole dick almost it felt like my dick was stuck in her as she road like it was to big she was enjoying it riding it so hard it was hurting me lol it felt like my dick was going to snap and I keep hitting something cuhz I felt it when she would go down far on me but that's normal the second she stops she starts holdin her stomach and is cryin in pain she said it never hurt this bad. I felt so bad cuhz the other times I hurt her she was in alot of pain so I could only imagine. This lasted an hour then she went to sleep I' didn't cum but I didn't care I wonder why it her so bad in her stomach worse then ever

2. MickeyLee

Gold Member

if you were both dulled to pain by the hyper horny resulting from weed, she probably didn't notice an ouchie time to slow down signal. since ya penis isn't going anywhere near her tummy, she probably got her uterus/bladder pounced around and possibly bruised.

does the hurt start down in her lower belly and radiate out from there?

warm compresses might help. if the pain continues a trip to the doctor might be needed. pain after sex is a common symptom for heaps of lady parts issues. she might have busted a ovarian cyst.

3. D_Larry_Lowboys

D_Larry_Lowboys Account Disabled

Can anyone tell me what we hit when this happens? This has happened to me also with three different women.

It feels like I hit a wall of some sort, then I push past it. I don't know if that makes any sense, but it's the only way I can describe the feeling.

None of them could tell me what the heck was going on because it had never happened to them before. They've said it kind of hurts for a second and it feels like their hymen is breaking again.

4. MickeyLee

Gold Member

ya might be popping into the douglas pouch/cul-de-sac/posterior fornix. is ya peen head slipping under and up behind the cervix into a small vaulted area of her vag. some dudes describe a pushing past/into an area that feels something like moving into a smaller lil back room of the vagina.

Mr. Rawdog and Ms. Subgirrl have posted all extensive like on the subject. search on Backstop for more information. :smile:

sometimes hard pounding of that area can irritate the recto-uterine pouch. the feeling is kinda crampy and pukey. is no fun :(

5. justacynic

justacynic Member

Thank you, Mickey. I have hit that spot with some gals and always wondered what was going on since it seemed like I was getting into a deeper spot somehow. Good to know!

6. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I pretty much agree with what Mickey said. Sometimes when we fuck too hard, it hurts. Sometimes that pain is in our lower stomach area (especially if he was particularly long). Usually it's no big deal and the pain goes away within a day or two. If it doesn't, if the pain is extremely bad, or if there are other strange things going on (such as bleeding), she needs to see a doctor.

The pot and the hormones from the break up (in a physical and an emotional sense) probably made her ignore any warning signs that she would usually be looking out for, making it worse than usual.

I agree with Mickey (again!). It's possible that the pain occurs as you're pushing past her cervix, before you enter her deep spot. It's also possible that the deep spot stimulation itself is hurting them. Some women find it very painful (others love it).

Methinks Rawdog and I are a little obsessed :redface::biggrin1:.

Here's a recently revived thread where we talk about it a lot:

http://www.lpsg.org/209403-anterior-or-posterior-fornix.html

There are plenty of other threads where we get chatting about it, but I can't for the life of me remember the names of any of them.

You should read that thread too!

7. MickeyLee

Gold Member

is a damn good thing to be obsessed with, Ms. Subgirrrl
    hmm... awesome orgasms *drifts*

8. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I'm floating with you :biggrin1:.

Draft saved Draft deleted