I hurt myself when shaving!!!

raquin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a couple of days ago i was using clippers to trim my bush when my nuts got caught in the blades... it didn't hurt so i didn't think anything of it. then as i was trimming my cock (everybody has those stray hairs on their shaft) i caught my shaft skin on the clippers as well and started bleeding profusely... but that's when i noticed my nuts were bleeding too! i went crazy but they were actually pretty tiny cuts that were bleeding way too much! has this happened to anyone else? the sad part is that when i trim my bush i usually get hella turned on and usually stroke it when i'm done but i was so turned off by all the blood that i coiuldn't even get it up... and the worst part when i put aloe vera gel on my cock and balls it burned my ass like a motherf*cker! i have never felt pain like that before... thankfully my cock is nicked still but all is pretty back to normal...

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never, never try to trim your ball hair with an electric trimmer. I eventually learned that lesson in something of the fashion in which you did. Not a big hurt, but getting cuts or abrasions down there is scary and nasty!

You can, on the other hand, use this product: Philips Bodygroom. (The Flash video on this site is very entertaining!) It is an electric shaver, with a screen, designed for use on men's bodies. I've got one and it works fine, but if you shave regularly, then it is not necessary.

I have found that, if you want to keep your package smooth, the more often you shave it, the less likely you are to nick yourself. To put the point another way, the longer the hairs are, the more likely you are to get a nick. And, of course, don't shave your dick if it starts getting hard, as that makes nicks much more likely to occur. (This may mean working very fast as soon as you have applied the shaving gel or cream, before you can get excited!)

An electric trimmer is fine for pubes on the abdomen, where your body is comparatively flat, but it is a danger to the male equipment itself.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whether you shave your genitals or not all men should keep a styptic pencil in their personal grooming portfolio. It does wonders for stopping the bleeding from small cuts.

You could use superglue as well but that's a bit tougher to work with.

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
Whether you shave your genitals or not all men should keep a styptic pencil in their personal grooming portfolio. It does wonders for stopping the bleeding from small cuts.

You could use superglue as well but that's a bit tougher to work with.

I had a styptic pencil and it never seemed to work for me. Maybe I was using it incorrectly, but I would still end up bleeding after application. :(

Now I shave before I shower (face). For some reason, the water in the shower tends to stop my bleeding and stop any irritation from showing.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any cut to the penis is likely to bleed quite a lot because the penis has a good blood supply, maybe you're a bit cack handed to be using an electric trimmer and you should try those children's plastic round ended safety scissors :)

raquin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a full array of shavers and trimmers but i was smoking weed when i was shaving so i think i missed a nick because i was high... lol. but trust me i need to find a new shaver and fast...

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a full array of shavers and trimmers but i was smoking weed when i was shaving so i think i missed a nick because i was high... lol. but trust me i need to find a new shaver and fast...

Or you can always enjoy a more natural feeling. I trim sometimes but haven't shaved in years. Aside from the annoying nicks and cuts, it's a bitch when it all starts growing back.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
a couple of days ago i was using clippers to trim my bush when my nuts got caught in the blades... it didn't hurt so i didn't think anything of it. then as i was trimming my cock (everybody has those stray hairs on their shaft) i caught my shaft skin on the clippers as well and started bleeding profusely... but that's when i noticed my nuts were bleeding too! i went crazy but they were actually pretty tiny cuts that were bleeding way too much! has this happened to anyone else? the sad part is that when i trim my bush i usually get hella turned on and usually stroke it when i'm done but i was so turned off by all the blood that i coiuldn't even get it up... and the worst part when i put aloe vera gel on my cock and balls it burned my ass like a motherf*cker! i have never felt pain like that before... thankfully my cock is nicked still but all is pretty back to normal...

Hi raquin:

I have a fairly thick bush, with hairy inner thights & crotch area, on the lower cock shaft, and balls. For some reason, this hair grows a lot longer and coarser than other body hair (chest, legs, arms, back). It lookes much better trimmed and I would imagine more sanitary. I jelq and vacuum pump a lot and so I have to keep the shaft and the area around the base clean of hair to help get a good grip and for a good vacuum.

Some time ago, I bought on eBay, a 3 piece set Body Groomers - Pubic Shavers and have found it the best thing I have found to shave in that area. I HAVE NOT HAD ONE NICK, SCRAPE, OR BURN since I started using it.

It has the following:
1) Facial Groomer/Eyebrow Shaver. This is pencil thin, and has 2 different razor heads (tiny, about 1-2" in width) and 2 length cutting combs. I use it without the combs, just barely touching the area and it cuts clean. I have used it on my balls (no cuts), on the lower shaft and around the base in the pubic area (no cuts), and in the inner crotch and ass area (no cuts). Since I keep my head (the one on top of my shoulders) shaved, I use it around the ears and on the nap of the neck (no cuts). It uses 1 AAA.
2) Ladyfair Ultimate Intimate Trimmer. This is a small, thin, hand razor (1-1/2"W x 4"L x 1/2"D) with 2 shaving blades, one on each side. I use this for trimming the length of the bush hair and along the sides of the thigh. NO CUTS. It used 1 AA.
3) Hair eRazor, ultimate intimate shaver. This is a small (3-1/2" L x 4-1/2" dia), round razor with a very thin mesh screen on a flat round shaving head. It cuts all the hair that's left. You just "rub" it on the area and you come away smooth as a baby's butt. NO RAZOR BURNS, NO CUTS. It vibrates and is a good feeling while you are thouching up those areas. This unit is rechargable with it own built-in recharger. This is so much fun I wish I had more hair! :biggrin1: I understand this is good for all body hair.

I got it on eBay from Seller theimagemakerslv for a BUYNOW price of $39.99. It was, and still is a great bargain. Check to see if one is still listed, or contact the seller to see if more are available. I would suggest that if you are interested in a NO CUT, NO BURN shave, check out eBay to see if it is still available.

If my purchase is still listed, it is Item # 270156677581.

Good Luck!

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The first time I shaved my cock and balls, I cut myself in a couple of places and applied a styptic stick to stop the bleeding. One site on the web suggested using K_Y or any other kind of lubricant and then shaving. I tried it and found that it worked fairly well. However, I now prefer to shave my cock and balls using a brush and lather after I have used soap and water to wash off any oil etc. then I make sure my razor is sharp and shave off the hair. I've been doing this for a while and should not that once the hairs are short, it is easier to remove.

For those stubborn ones that my razor doesn't seem able to remove, I tweeze out. I have found that over time, the hairs have become less stiff and easier to remove.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use a beard trimmer. Occasionally I may get a tug but never a cut (least for me). And after all the big stuff is down I can use a shaver to get it very smooth. I have naver cut myself. The whole procedure for me takes like 5-10mins every week.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Smoking pot + razor + ball sack = disaster

No wonder you ripped up your junk...:) My advise would be don't get high before shaving your balls-although it would be a great anti drug advertisement. I guess it would go something like the egg and frying pan one...Here are your balls being shaved, here are your balls being shaved while high--get the message (with the emt carrying you out on a stretcher..hah)

I shave in the shower and don't have any problems with nicks. If I did it high, my balls might get cut off and be laying on the shower floor.