I imagine this will have been asked b4....

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry if this has been asked plenty of times before, but I'm just curious as to when most of your penises stopped growing?

Those who have read my other posts will know that I'm 18, and currently 11.5" by 8.5", and that its caused no end of trouble in my albeit limited lovelife. I'm just curious as to whether I will have stopped growing now, or whether there may be more to come? Not that I can do anything to stop it if there is lol, it'll just put my mind at rest when i know :)

james

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It varies greatly from what i've seen on the forum,

I guess the logical question to ask would be, Have you seen a taper off in development, has it been that size for some time now?

Although that is not a guarentee it's done growing, it's a reasonably good sign.

james

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wouldn't call it a "bad" sign, it's natural, after all.

I'd stay on the hopeful side and say it's tapering off, based on what i've noticed as average. It could still surprise you, but i think it already has!

As for me, I finished growing at the age of 17 as far as I can remember.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Spank_The_Monkey@Dec 2 2004, 01:54 AM
No lol, its kept on growing gradually and its not stopped so far. I take it thats a very bad sign?

Am I gonna get even bigger? :(
[post=265585]Quoted post[/post]​

BAD SIGN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Relax and enjoy. In a few years, you are going to think you are the fucking luckiest man on the planet! And anyway, you are probably about done.

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Dec 2 2004, 08:26 AM
BAD SIGN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Relax and enjoy. In a few years, you are going to think you are the fucking luckiest man on the planet!
[post=265591]Quoted post[/post]​

Why lol? I doubt it :(

james

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It sounds like this has been getting to you a lot recently, the :( faces were the clue... You'll be just fine but you shouldn't let the size of your package get in the way of you moving forwards in life. I think i'd be offering the same advice to any guy, no matter their size.

Don't let it depress you though, your fears over it may be what is keeping you back in the long run.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Spank_The_Monkey+Dec 2 2004, 02:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spank_The_Monkey &#064; Dec 2 2004, 02:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Dec 2 2004, 08:26 AM
BAD SIGN&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?  Relax and enjoy.  In a few years, you are going to think you are the fucking luckiest man on the planet&#33;
[post=265591]Quoted post[/post]​

Why lol? I doubt it :(
[post=265596]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Because, I guess the point I was trying to make was, that men "grow" into their physical beings. Right now, a big penis which makes Spank feel "different" will one day, make him feel incredibly blessed. We all come to our self acceptance and awareness at different times and places. Spank?....relax and enjoy and appreciate what your genes and God chose to endow you with. Self awareness and personal acceptance will come with age and experience. I promise.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Spank_The_Monkey@Dec 2 2004, 03:42 AM
Sorry if this has been asked plenty of times before, but I&#39;m just curious as to when most of your penises stopped growing?

Those who have read my other posts will know that I&#39;m 18, and currently 11.5" by 8.5", and that its caused no end of trouble in my albeit limited lovelife. I&#39;m just curious as to whether I will have stopped growing now, or whether there may be more to come? Not that I can do anything to stop it if there is lol, it&#39;ll just put my mind at rest when i know :)
[post=265583]Quoted post[/post]​

All the advice above is great advice, but you should also consider talking with a doctor, and an entrepreneur. Growing 2.5 inches in three months could be a sign of a more serious underlying issue, and if not, should be bottled and sold.

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
I had some doctors think that I may never stop growing, and I may need surgery to stop it from doing so.

I don&#39;t know what they would do in surgery to stop a body part from growing, but they are the doctors, not me.

seriously_hung11: Spank,

I added almost 2" between the time I was your age and the time I stopped growing (age 22). But most guys stop growing even before 18. There&#39;s just no predicting.

appmacguy

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spank,

When did you start growing, were you an early or late developer? Here I was a late developer and my voice didn&#39;t break until I was 17 and I think I stopped growing at 22/23 years of age.

Draw confidence from the fact that most guys would love to have a cock as big as yours. I think a lot of it is down to being unfortunate with your "Love Life" experiences and possibly the maturity of the girls that have seen it. Someone will one day love you for who you are and the size of your manhood will be something they love for being part of you. Wait until you find someone that does this and all your worries will dissapear.

In the meantime enjoy what you have and don&#39;t associate having a large penis with bad luck with women as I think you maybe doing (please correct me if I am wrong).

All the best and feel free to get in touch if you need a chat.

Paul (atkinsp@hotmail.com)

wideload: I duno.. I&#39;v often wondered this my self as I stayed at around 5.5" almost all threw highschool and thought that it would stop there.. but when I hit about 18-19 it started growing more.
Another thing i&#39;v noted is that its been 6.5 for about a year now.. but the girth is growing still.

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
I was an earlyish developer paul, not extraordinarilyearly though. I&#39;ve kept growing steadily up until now though, I must have gained about 3 inches in the last 3/4 years though which is quite a large amount, and if I carry on at this rate it&#39;ll be dragging on the floor by the time I hit my twenties and thats not a good thing lol :(

Nm anywayz, if I ignore it maybe it&#39;ll just go away :)

appmacguy

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shame you larger guys couldnt donate a few inches to us smaller guys as I&#39;d be happy to take 2 inches from you. Never mind eh&#33;

Well if you ever ned to talk there is plenty of support and good wished for you on this site and also feel free to MSN me if ever you need a chat.

Paul

dsimmons01: Mine grew slow but steady, and I thought i was just going to be average (5-6") till about 18 or so , But it kept growing, still slow and steady. Im not as big as most of these guys in here, but it hasnt quite stopped yet and im almost 22.