I just can't resist

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigbull, Mar 14, 2007.

1. bigbull

bigbull New Member

Albums:
    I have been to this site over the years. I am 33 years old and have been with around 100 women. I would be considered attractive and USED to be in shape. I can't believe all the people on here that are full of shit. I am a legit 8.5 x 5.7. All these claims of 9x7 and 11x8 are shit. Most all of the women I have been with have never claimed to see things like this. I have played sports all my life and work out reguarrly. I am straight as an arrow but I have seen plenty of these in the shower area. Never have I seen anything close to these absurd claims made by some on here. Most of these big claims have no pic available and the ones who have pics, about half post huge numbers but if they are what they claim, I need to use there measuring tape. you look at the pic and they aren't near what they claim. 7 inch girth is about the size of a can of bisquits or a coke can. Are you people measuring the length and then wraping it back around the head or sticking an extra finger in the girth. I'm not saying all are BS, but a majority of these claims are nutty. If you beleive you are that big, I guess that's what counts. But people with eyes and common sense don't. Flame away

2. fortiesfun

Gold Member

If you've been around as much as you say, surely you know that it is not news that there is a lot of exaggeration going on. I doubt you'll find many to disagree.

3. animaldudedawg

animaldudedawg New Member

Albums:
    your right. some on here are actually really big and prove it. most dont tho..

4. viking1

Gold Member

I am legitimately average, so don't blame me.:tongue:

5. bigbull

bigbull New Member

Albums:
    I guess Photoshop is this site's best friend

6. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Just for the ambitious. Lots of guys just steal pictures. It is much easier, and is as convincing...

7. PowayWolfman

PowayWolfman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I do find it ironic that the guys who yell they are the biggest have NO picks

8. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

What???? I am shocked. You mean to say there are exaggerators on the internet and LPSG? Say it isn't so!!!!!!:wink:

9. SammyQ

SammyQ New Member

Albums:
    Yea well screw you guys cuz my cock is like 14 inches...

10. transformer_99

Gold Member

I guess those that may be offended by your challenge will only have to take your word for it. BTW, 5.7", what's that .7" all about, break out your calculator, 3/4" is .75", 2/3 is .66666666667", 3/5" is .6", 5/8 is .625", 11/16 is .6875" and 22 or 23/32 misses .7" also. Maybe I'm wrong to assume it's inches and those are centimeters instead, but it looks like you're either strangling yours too tightly or leaving yourself a gap to breathe just the same ? Can we infer you simply don't know how to use a tape measure yourself ? Or is it you don't know what fractions convert to decimals and that the educational system has failed once again ?

11. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Maybe if you add your length together with your circumference and then exaggerate a bit.

12. giantsfrey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah, i'm 8" long and really thick, and i'm pretty much one of the biggest anyone i know has seen or heard of. when i came to this site i didn't know whether everyone was bullshitting or if 8 inches isn't really that big in the grand scheme of things. but i realized eh, who cares. a lot of the talk here is BS, and a lot of it is helpful and interesting, too. nobody will ever know how truthful everyone is on an online forum like this, so don't let it bother ya

13. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow, just, wow. You are awesome.

I now have an 11 inch dick and you to thank for it.

14. transformer_99

Gold Member

Not really, the original post ranted on about inaccuracies and misrepresentations, even no pictures. I simply brought up the potential for interpretations by others reading this ? Very little offends me anymore, there was a day when this level of apathy in my life would've bothered me to try harder to be a better/bigger person, but I've had a rough day @ the office. :biggrin1:

15. hunginNYC

hunginNYC Active Member

Albums:
    first of all you say that you are a legit 8.5" but have no pics and second a coke can is more like 8" around, and that extra inch or lack there of makes a big difference.

16. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

There's nothing wrong with decimal inches. 5.7 is a perfectly good measurement.

17. Jeffin90620

Jeffin90620 New Member

Your profile doesn't say where you live, but you could check out some of the swing clubs that allow single men. My girlfriend and I go to them precisely because there are always men there who are bigger than I am (mine is slightly shorter than yours and the same girth). In California, we have gone to Thad's in San Diego and Inter-racial Kink in the San Francisco Bay area. She has had men with more than 9" in both places, but the biggest we saw (between 10 & 11 inches) at Thad's was so popular, he was always worn out by the time we got there (we will go earlier next time).

At a gym in Hollywood, I saw a man whose flaccid penis hung down to just above his knees (he was only 5'8", but that was still upwards of 11") and was at least 7" in girth. I wouldn't be surprised if it were 13"x9" hard, but he was in his 50s and in poor shape, so I also wouldn't be surprised if it were non-functional. :wink:

When I went to Healthworks (a co-sexual spa in Silverlake in the 1980s), a man hung out there waiting for the inevitable volunteers. His was at least 11" hard and probably 7" in girth (maybe slightly more). I took a woman there to 'meat' him and while her eyes were bulging through the entire experience, she never told him to stop.

Of the approximately 200 women I have done, about 8 have claimed experiences with men much larger than I am (and mine is over twice as large as the national average).

Jeff

18. ccp

ccp New Member

You are very funny.... Like your humorous comment.... Like saying I can't believe this exaceration exists......

19. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

LOL man. Yeah a lot of guys are full of it. A lot of women here don't know how to tell size right either. I know I said this before but mine is about 8X6 legit and I get confused for like 10X7.

20. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

There have already been several threads on this subject, recently. Please use the search function to find them. It can be enlightening.

Draft saved Draft deleted