I just can't trust women anymore...

B_icem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most women who are faithful are only faithful because they aren't attractive enough to get most "pick up artists" attention....otherwise they would be sluttin' it out too....

sucks but its true... i agree with the OP you just can't trust women these days.

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
^ LOL you know my answer to that. It is a cold, cold world my friend. I think once your able to grasp that you can remain sane when the bad happens.

Wow, I didn't think you were gonna give so exactly what i wanted to hear, but you nailed it.

I don't think it's a cold world. I think that all people want to be good, but are held back by fear. That's an extreme oversimplification, of course, because you have intelligence, levels of development, mental awareness, etc etc. But I do think that people who act out against other do so out of fear.

I think we should be careful of blinding believing reductionist scientific theories that present the world as a cold place.

YouTube - Ken Wilber - Spirituality and the 3 Strands of Deep Science

Last edited:

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look, I don't want to seem like a woman hater, because I am not, so don't bite my head off, but I am EXTREMELY reluctant to go into a relationship with one.

After "The Game" came out and all that Pick Up Artist stuff started emerging, I started to dabble in it myself, and the way people reacted to it was startling. I feel that if a guy is good enough, your girl won't be able to say no to him.

Now, I really would like to have a girlfriend but I just don't believe that she will be able to be faithful to me. Love me? Sure, but if a player comes a long I just don't think she will be a able to restrain herself.

Let me just settle a few things, though. I have no problem meeting women who are interested in me, and we do have a great time... For a while... But I know quite a few guys who are VERY good PickUp artists, and they pull women with boyfriends like it's nothing. It's like some biological instinct more powerful than any logical reasoning can cope with just gets flipped on - and they cheat.

On average, i would trust more than 2% of women to be faithful, if given the opportunity to be charmed by these guys. Ironically, I would be stronger inclined to trust women who have been cheated ON, because they know how it feels on a deep emotional level.

Now, as I stated earlier, don't bite my head off. Let's get a healthy discussion going.

(BWT, if anyone intends to bring out the "Men cheat more than women" - card, the latest statistics I've read puts women slightly in the lead. About 52%...)

I have the same issue. A know from experience that women will cheat fairly easily. I don't think I'm so irresistible that I'm breaking these women down, I just think that this is now the norm. I also believe the percentage of women who cheat is much higher than reported because they NEVER admit it...

I almost think it's unrealistic to believe your woman isnt going to fuck another dude at some point in the relationship... It would have been better if I thought these girls I messed around with were screwing me because they planned to leave their bf's FOR me, but nope... I don't think they thought that far ahead.

Maybe our lack of trust is our punishment for being a part of the cheating in the 1st place (karma)?

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have the same issue. A know from experience that women will cheat fairly easily. I don't think I'm so irresistible that I'm breaking these women down, I just think that this is now the norm. I also believe the percentage of women who cheat is much higher than reported because they NEVER admit it...

I almost think it's unrealistic to believe your woman isnt going to fuck another dude at some point in the relationship... It would have been better if I thought these girls I messed around with were screwing me because they planned to leave their bf's FOR me, but nope... I don't think they thought that far ahead.

Maybe our lack of trust is our punishment for being a part of the cheating in the 1st place (karma)?

Hehe... that's an interesting take on it. It might be that by the need to "have" someone all to ourselves, we drive them away. But by giving them the space the need, there will be no cheating. There does need to be some kind of initial attraction, of course!

Very Zen...

Thunderstrike

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I didn't think you were gonna give so exactly what i wanted to hear, but you nailed it.

I don't think it's a cold world. I think that all people want to be good, but are held back by fear. That's an extreme oversimplification, of course, because you have intelligence, levels of development, mental awareness, etc etc. But I do think that people who act out against other do so out of fear.

I think we should be careful of blinding believing reductionist scientific theories that present the world as a cold place.

YouTube - Ken Wilber - Spirituality and the 3 Strands of Deep Science

See I think the other way around. I think people inherently want to deviate from the norm but their FEAR of the consequences of breaking from this norm inhibits them. Lot of people cheat, but think about it, do lots of people want to get caught?

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
See I think the other way around. I think people inherently want to deviate from the norm but their FEAR of the consequences of breaking from this norm inhibits them. Lot of people cheat, but think about it, do lots of people want to get caught?

Hell no. I think they cheat, because they have a FEAR of telling their partner. "Hey, I want to sleep with somebody else."

Thunderstrike

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell no. I think they cheat, because they have a FEAR of telling their partner. "Hey, I want to sleep with somebody else."

Another example of people not doing something because its culturally unacceptable. If that was culturally ok almost no one would cheat.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive slept with three married women, and no less than 14 who had boyfriends.

Women can be incredibly selfish and, at the same time, very insecure. Most of them will do anything for a guy that makes them feel sexy and desirable.

Yes, seeing the other side of that makes me very cynical and untrusting. Karma, I think so, but Im working on that.

Make sure your woman knows you love her and she is the sexiest woman alive!