I just don't get it...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by FLbjbud, May 30, 2008.

1. FLbjbud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    [​IMG][FONT=times new roman,times]Ok, I was going through some videos on another site, and I came across some pretty fucked up shit. Well for me, anyway. I am referring to the videos of guys with HUGE 'plugs' among other things in their ass.[/FONT]
    [FONT=times new roman,times]Being a total bottom, I'm up for taking a nice big cock as much as the next guy. I'm even up for taking a nice big "realistic" dildo (if i don't get some action soon I will be buying one); but damn, come on, what's the point in stretching your ass out to accommodate an object with a circumference of 15" or more.[/FONT]
    [FONT=times new roman,times]More than that though, I am curious what tops see in that? Wouldn't it be better to feel a guy's ass, wrap around your cock? Wouldn't they rather have a nice tight ass that is lubed and waiting for a thick cock to open? Wouldn't it feel better to "open an ass" rather than one that is all ready so stretched out one could park a VW Bug in it? [/FONT]
    [FONT=times new roman,times]Just a Rant.[/FONT]

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Apparently ass-stretching becomes an obsession for some, like any fetish. I had one pm me about it; he was worried he would never be tight again. Like any fetishes, the causes are a mystery.

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Ive seen the xtube videos. it just isn't appealing watching someone stick a coke bottle in their ass. It makes me think about what it must be like for them to go to the bathroom for a shit. The amount they stretch out they musnt tighten up like the rest of us?

Draft saved Draft deleted