Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No not a Personal assistant.

Nothing to do with the Port Authority

It's a Prince Albert Piercing.:wink::cool:

I got it less than an hour ago at a piercing place about 30 miles from where I live.

It was a little embarrassing because it was full of your teenage girls 12-15 y.o. with their parents waiting to get something done. Meanwhile, I had to talk to the girl to see what I needed and do the paper work.:redface:

It hurt like a bitch, but it was a quick intense pain :eek: that went away. After the pain the guy says "okay?" I look down and see this cork and needle thru my dick:frown1::confused:. I'm thinking oh God it's not even in yet. Then when he put the ring in it was uncomfortable, but not as bad as the piercing sharp pain. The great thing is that as soon as it was in the pain went away. I've gotten my ears pierced before and it still hurts for a while, but this no longer hurts at all.

As soon as it heals in a few days, I'm gonna beat my dick, like it owes me money.:biggrin1:

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, wow. I was like "wait, you got a Pennsylvania?" then it hit home. Must've hurt like hell, but they do look pretty cool on some dongs. Enjoy.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
congrats on the pa man! care to show us some pics when it heals up....reason why I ask is I am thinking about getting a piercing down there....keep me updated on the healing/pain process josh

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a Prince Albert Piercing.:wink::cool:
Congrats! :smile:

It was a little embarrassing because it was full of your teenage girls 12-15 y.o. with their parents waiting to get something done. Meanwhile, I had to talk to the girl to see what I needed and do the paper work.:redface:
Coulda been worse, you could have done it at the Piercing Pagoda at Willowbrook Mall. :tongue:

As soon as it heals in a few days, I'm gonna beat my dick, like it owes me money.:biggrin1:
:rofl: ROTFLMAO :lmao:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the kinds words guys, I'll keep you posted on any updates.

Another funny thing is that I read a message board that said to buy panty liners so I don't get blood on my underwear. That was a little embarrassing. It was at a dollar store and the 2 Mexican stock boys where right behind me. I almost bought maxi-pads by mistake:biggrin1:, (because I didn't want to be at that section for too long) but then I saw the panty liners. But then I got confused because they were Kotex brand and I thought they might be tampons for a second. LOL.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
By the way I was brave and got the bigger of the two sizes that they pierce with. They had a 10 gauge and 12 gage. They suggested the 10 g. which is larger, they said that it would be better in case I want to get a bigger ring later on.

The larger the gauge number the thinner the ring. I saw two guys with 0 or double 0 on vacation once in Key West. That's about the thickest that you can get.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
By the way I was brave and got the bigger of the two sizes that they pierce with. They had a 10 gauge and 12 gage. They suggested the 10 g. which is larger, they said that it would be better in case I want to get a bigger ring later on.

The larger the gauge number the thinner the ring. I saw two guys with 0 or double 0 on vacation once in Key West. That's about the thickest that you can get.

You can actually get much larger... 00 is the largest in 'gauge' size, but after that they just measure in millimeters/

I did my own piercing about 17 years ago... first the PA... but then I later used the PA to do an Apadravya ...that goes straight up thru the head.

I eventually abandoned the Adapravya because it was bruising my woman's cervix, and could get caught on the soft palate during deep oral.

But the PA is still there.

Now that you have the PA you can consider getting a Prince's Wand...

check this site out...
www.steelwerksextreme.com > EXTREME TOYS > PRINCE'S WANDS > photos

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You can actually get much larger... 00 is the largest in 'gauge' size, but after that they just measure in millimeters/

I did my own piercing about 17 years ago... first the PA... but then I later used the PA to do an Apadravya ...that goes straight up thru the head.

I eventually abandoned the Adapravya because it was bruising my woman's cervix, and could get caught on the soft palate during deep oral.

But the PA is still there.

Now that you have the PA you can consider getting a Prince's Wand...

check this site out...
www.steelwerksextreme.com > EXTREME TOYS > PRINCE'S WANDS > photos

I saw something like that on a website. It had a piece that came up from the bottom and one that went into the urethra.

But I have a few questions...

Does the circumference of the initial ring piercing have anything to do with the size of other rings that I use in the future? (I don't mean the g size.)

Can you put a straight barbell thru a PA aster a few months of healing?

How long until I can take it out and put it back in?

How long before I can masterbate?

Will it hurt today If I get a hardon?

BTW, I got a circular barbell.

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had my PA done for 20 + years.

It is my fav thing.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

Though, some guys do ask me to remove it. Fuck 'em, it is staying in!

Except when I change sizes etc.

& then pain thing soon goes away.

But you may have to sit down to pee sometimes. Is ok for wall hung urinals, but aiming into a trough can be a bit messy, esp in public.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Though, some guys do ask me to remove it. Fuck 'em, it is staying in!

But you may have to sit down to pee sometimes. Is ok for wall hung urinals, but aiming into a trough can be a bit messy, esp in public.

LOL, well, I have to say that as a cock sucking aficionato that I hate piercings on cock. They get in the way. They taste like metal (I like that cock taste). And they bang against the soft tissues in my mouth in a not so good way.

So, I never ask anyone to remove jewelry for play. I just simply decline to do anything to anyone with a piercing down there. Sorry guys. :redface:

Hey, there are plenty of people into that sort of thing, so the key is to find them. Many of my friends seem to think it's hot.

I've tried it, and I have to say I don't like it. It looks OK. But action with metal is not my idea of fun.

That being said, Congratulations mem! I hope it fulfills your every desire and that it pleases plenty of partners! Bravo! :rolleyes:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That being said, Congratulations mem! I hope it fulfills your every desire and that it pleases plenty of partners! Bravo! :rolleyes:

thanks, When it heals I won't have a problem taking it out to have sex with guys that do not like it.

Pics soon then, Mem?

Maybe, It has to be a softy because I am afraid to get hard right now. I started looking at other piercing pics and started to get excited, so I had to stop. Also my camera is lost. I will try to film with my camcorder and then freeze a frame into a pic.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I saw something like that on a website. It had a piece that came up from the bottom and one that went into the urethra.

But I have a few questions...

Does the circumference of the initial ring piercing have anything to do with the size of other rings that I use in the future? (I don't mean the g size.)

Not with a PA. The tissue the ring pierces is very thin, less than 1/4 inch .. so the hole will not really heal with any specified curve in it.

Generally, I have found that for intercourse, you will want the smallest size ring that you can fit... that is, the central hole thru the ring should be just a tiny bit larger in diameter than the distance from the urethra, to the center of the PA hole. For most guys this would be about 1/2 inch to 5/8 inch. This size allows the ring to sit fairly tightly to the head of the cock without getting a lot of tugging... which is generally more comfortable with smaller gauges like 10.

Can you put a straight barbell thru a PA aster a few months of healing?
Not a good idea... from your urethral opening to the piercing opening is kind of a RIGHT angle to each other... A straight stud would be really pulling at the piercing hole in an odd direction and could cause an ulcer.

They do make CURVED barbells that work much better for a PA.

How long until I can take it out and put it back in?

PAs heal very rapidly. Its a good idea to kind of pull on the ring very gently while pissing to allow urine to flush thru the piercing. Urine is sterile and slightly saline, so it helps with healing.

It should be okay to take it out in about two weeks as long as it is not out for long... And its a good idea to get an stretching taper for the gauge you have... its a tapered piece of steel with a concave dent at the thicker end to help guide rings thru the hole...

How long before I can masterbate?
Well, I beat of when my piercing was less than 8 hours old... I was just very gentle and avoided contact with the ring. After 4 or 5 days it was business as ususal...
Again, within 2 weeks you should be able to do just about anything you used to do.

Will it hurt today If I get a hardon?
a little... for me it hurt just right, if you know what I mean....

BTW, I got a circular barbell.

One of the first things I did with my PA, within a few weeks, was to slide another small gauge ring thru the hole to wear two at once. This very rapidly healed the piercing by letting air into the space... and by frequently shifting the positions of the two rings I stretched the hole out and was able to go up to 3 rings thru the hole fairly quickly.
I then traded 3 , 12 gauge rings for one 8 gauge.

You can also stretch the hole by using enlarging tapers... but I found that was more painful...

I recently was wearing 3 rings again... a 6 gauge, a 10 gauge and an 8 gauge.... for about two weeks in preparation of moving to a 2 gauge.

The two gauge is great.

But I do miss the apadravya... It was a beautiful 6 gauge straight bar the went straight thru the head with quarter inch steel balls on either end...

Loved the way it looked...

As to Pissing... yeah- you will learn to sit most of the time... With a new piercing you won't get much side spray... but as it heals and stretches, you will get a lot of sprinkler effect.

You will eventually come up with a technique for minimizing this... for me, its turning the head upside down when I pee...

But a good trick is to hold your free hand with fingers slightly spread behind and below your dick as you piss. Like a splash guard.

You will sometimes get some piss on the back of your hand... but that's better than zipping up to find you sprinkled all over your pant leg or shoe....

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not with a PA. The tissue the ring pierces is very thin, less than 1/4 inch .. so the hole will not really heal with any specified curve in it.

Generally, I have found that for intercourse, you will want the smallest size ring that you can fit... that is, the central hole thru the ring should be just a tiny bit larger in diameter than the distance from the urethra, to the center of the PA hole. For most guys this would be about 1/2 inch to 5/8 inch. This size allows the ring to sit fairly tightly to the head of the cock without getting a lot of tugging... which is generally more comfortable with smaller gauges like 10.

Not a good idea... from your urethral opening to the piercing opening is kind of a RIGHT angle to each other... A straight stud would be really pulling at the piercing hole in an odd direction and could cause an ulcer.

They do make CURVED barbells that work much better for a PA.

PAs heal very rapidly. Its a good idea to kind of pull on the ring very gently while pissing to allow urine to flush thru the piercing. Urine is sterile and slightly saline, so it helps with healing.

It should be okay to take it out in about two weeks as long as it is not out for long... And its a good idea to get an stretching taper for the gauge you have... its a tapered piece of steel with a concave dent at the thicker end to help guide rings thru the hole...

Well, I beat of when my piercing was less than 8 hours old... I was just very gentle and avoided contact with the ring. After 4 or 5 days it was business as ususal...
Again, within 2 weeks you should be able to do just about anything you used to do.

a little... for me it hurt just right, if you know what I mean....

One of the first things I did with my PA, within a few weeks, was to slide another small gauge ring thru the hole to wear two at once. This very rapidly healed the piercing by letting air into the space... and by frequently shifting the positions of the two rings I stretched the hole out and was able to go up to 3 rings thru the hole fairly quickly.
I then traded 3 , 12 gauge rings for one 8 gauge.

You can also stretch the hole by using enlarging tapers... but I found that was more painful...

I recently was wearing 3 rings again... a 6 gauge, a 10 gauge and an 8 gauge.... for about two weeks in preparation of moving to a 2 gauge.

The two gauge is great.

But I do miss the apadravya... It was a beautiful 6 gauge straight bar the went straight thru the head with quarter inch steel balls on either end...

Loved the way it looked...

As to Pissing... yeah- you will learn to sit most of the time... With a new piercing you won't get much side spray... but as it heals and stretches, you will get a lot of sprinkler effect.

You will eventually come up with a technique for minimizing this... for me, its turning the head upside down when I pee...

But a good trick is to hold your free hand with fingers slightly spread behind and below your dick as you piss. Like a splash guard.

You will sometimes get some piss on the back of your hand... but that's better than zipping up to find you sprinkled all over your pant leg or shoe....

Thanks for the info. Right now for pissing I am sitting. But I am uncut and the ring fits inside the foreskin and does not show. I normally pulled back the skin to piss, but now I can piss like I did when I was a kid and not pull it back, I just use the hose again.:biggrin1:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
here you go...

Wow! I really like that man. If I had one one me I'd play with it all of the time. I have been wanting a frenulum(sp?) piercing for quite some time now, but don't know much about it. Up until this point, I've never really cared for the p.a.'s but after seeing yours, I want one. Keep me updated on your progress in healing. josh

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow! I really like that man. If I had one one me I'd play with it all of the time. I have been wanting a frenulum(sp?) piercing for quite some time now, but don't know much about it. Up until this point, I've never really cared for the p.a.'s but after seeing yours, I want one. Keep me updated on your progress in healing. josh

Okay, I will keep you all updated.

The funny part is that it was a quick intense pain and after the piercing was in the pain was gone. By the time I walked out to the lobby the pain was gone. The bleeding was minimal, just a small spot. Just don't drink or take any pain killers ahead of time, they thin your blood. They also tell you to eat at least 3 hours before getting the piercing. (I guess so you don't faint)

I'm afraid that every time I piss it is gonna hurt, but so far, no pain.

You should get one too, If you don't like it you can always remove it. That's why I got it, it is reversible, if you remove it the holes close up eventually.

I decided yesterday to do this, I'm a spur (sperm) of the moment type of guy...no regrets.