I just got a P A

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats man! Here's my story/pics:

http://www.lpsg.org/53734-i-did-prince-albert-would.html

I got a 10 GA too and upgraded to an 8 about 6 months later. That's as thick as I'm going to go, though I'm thinking about an apadravya. I've read it provides extra stimulation to the clit and G spot, and between making women feel even better and swaggering around town with a piece of metal straight through my cock head I'm sold. Any advice from our wise elders would be appreciated though.

At first, I was really nervous about peeing, thinking it would hurt or get the blood flowing again. But all it actually does is clean the wound, which looks worse than it actually is. I was able to hold off three days without whacking that bastard. I was nervous about that too but nothing to worry about there.

As for panty liners - dude. You should have just bought a 3 pack of cheapass tighty whities.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay, I will keep you all updated.

The funny part is that it was a quick intense pain and after the piercing was in the pain was gone. By the time I walked out to the lobby the pain was gone. The bleeding was minimal, just a small spot. Just don't drink or take any pain killers ahead of time, they thin your blood. They also tell you to eat at least 3 hours before getting the piercing. (I guess so you don't faint)

I'm afraid that every time I piss it is gonna hurt, but so far, no pain.

You should get one too, If you don't like it you can always remove it. That's why I got it, it is reversible, if you remove it the holes close up eventually.

I decided yesterday to do this, I'm a spur (sperm) of the moment type of guy...no regrets.

that has always been one of my questions/fears about getting one, is if I don't like it, is it permanent? will it heal back up if its left without anything in it?

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the way, make sure you set aside some time and make sure your first post-piercing jackoff is a quality experience. Maybe light some candles, gently caress your hand, whisper sweet nothings to it. The orgasm will blow your pants off.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If anyone wants to read more details about the piercing I wrote it in a blog.

So far today, no pain and no bleeding. No problems last night with overnight erections.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
... though I'm thinking about an apadravya. I've read it provides extra stimulation to the clit and G spot, and between making women feel even better and swaggering around town with a piece of metal straight through my cock head I'm sold. Any advice from our wise elders would be appreciated though.

I had an apdadravya for a few years... I actually abandoned it for reasons having to do with my partner.

For one, the metal ball on the top of the head was tending to bruise my woman's cervix. Her gynecologist commented on it several times... and it can lead to some unpleasant complications...
This was at least partly due to the combo of my length versus her depth... if you don't generally "bottom out" when giving a girl a good pounding, it might not be a problem for you.

But another clincher for me was that this woman gave really deep oral...

More than one time she took it deep enough that the upper ball and stud got caught BEHIND the soft palate at the back of her throat. This is like a blunt fish hook situation...

The intelligent thing to do is to push a little deeper, then twist your head and neck to the side to disengage the stud... but when the person giving you head can't breath and suddenly finds she can't de-throat you... chances are she won't react calmly.

When that happens the girl panics and tries to pull herself off of you rather violently... tearing her palate and doing considerable damage to the end of your wang.

As with cervical bruising, this might not be a problem if your girl doesn't take it very deep.

So the best solution would have been to switch to a large heavy gauge ring that would pass entirely thru the head.
Being round and continuos... there would be no way it could get caught...
And when I drove deep during intercourse the ring would swivel to either one side or the other of the head, thereby not striking the cervix.

Well I tried this for a while, and it worked great for her... the ring entirely thru the head, and the way it chaotically flipped to the side on entry and to straight out during withdrawl really hit her G spot perfectly...

But it was agony for me.

The few years of wearing the straight stud had healed a straight hole thru the head of the cock... when I wore a curved ring thru that much meat it was uncomfortable, but when I got an erection the spongiform tissue deep in the head tried to expand and that really hurt...

when the ring would change position from flipped to one side to the other, the curve thru the erect tissue would have to bend with it... and that was quite painful.

I ended up going back to the PA... but I can not help but wonder if I had taken a year or so to stretch out that hole so that the Ring would have fit a little more loosely....

But I really couldn't have taken a year off of sex...

Any how... it also takes nearly a year for an apadravya to heal all the way thru... while you can have sex with it after only about 3 or 4 weeks.... that actually slows the healing process and can open you to the risk of infection...

But the biggest issue is that you will not be wanting to take out the stud from an apaddravya for the first 8 months or year, without sliding another stud into the hole... just to make it easier to get the stud back in. ( you want to do this frequently just to clean the stud)
You essentially use the replacement stud to push the normal stud out and vice versa after cleaning.

So... figure, if you want to get one, and it turns out to not be good for your partner, that it will be about 6 months before you can have sex WITHOUT the stud....and still be able to get the stud back in without doing some damage and slowing healing.