I just got married

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by cockamania, Oct 2, 2006.

1. cockamania

cockamania New Member

I was marrried to a gorgeous woman who used to model for teen magazines. We were both virgins...which in our society is a miracle. I was 24 and she was 23. I had never really done more than see tits and et bjs and she had never even done that.

So in our premarital counseling they asked us to discuss our sexual desires and we did. I knew to wear very loose clothes cause people told me that would be a topic. I lived in a college dorm three years prior to getting married and most of the guys in my quad knew I was huge. I have a 12*8 and in public showers it is hard to hide.

So we mention a few things in this couseling session both both of us were a little unsure. We had only kissed and that was it. She was not aware of my size. We had a reat wedding and everyone had a blast.

We then left in our limo. We had planned to stop by her parents house to change out of our formal gear. her dress had to be hung, and my tux needed to be returned and friends were going to do that for us.

So I see her remove her close and I am now sprung. I am the full 12" and I start to remove my tux and she glances over and she says her les suddenly get week. We both knew we were on a schedule and could not get laid right there. So we get back into the limo and are on our way to the hotel. we are kissing and stuff but do not want to go all the way cause we wanted to do it for the first time in our hotel room. But boy was waiting the two hour drive hard. At one piont she just unzipped my pants and wanted to stare at it.

And I was also just starring at her rack. She was a sexy beast. 5'8" tall blonde hair blue eyes and 32D 22 34. Wow I had never seen breats like that the areola was about the size of a small coffe cup and the nipple was almost the size of a quarter and very erect. To make things better they were really sensitive.

so I am just drooling over her body as she is drooling over my cock. I have yet to see her pussy.

We get to the hotel and we go straight to our room with the bellmen right behind us. which was good cause I could not have waited for them. He is on his way out and I give him a twenty and tell him to leave us alone for a few hours.

We start out kissing and fondling and that goes for about an hour. then she unzipps my pants and removes my shirt. she force me to sit on the edge of the bed and she strips for me. WOW! I am harder than ever. Sh starts sucking and licking my cock and I shoot a wod down her throat in a matter of minutes.

MORE TO CUM:wink:

2. cockamania

cockamania New Member

what do you think should I add more?

3. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

WTF? is this real or are you trying to create an erotic story?

4. KoolKat

KoolKat Member

Albums:
    Its in the ficticious stories section, so im guessing thats a bit of a give away as the the motive behind the story there smart guy:p

5. cockamania

cockamania New Member

it is a fiction story based on my honey moon

6. hungschlong

hungschlong Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted