I Just Got My Frenuloplasty!!!!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by fatunicorn, Jan 22, 2007.

1. fatunicorn

fatunicorn New Member

Pretty exciting, 8 stitches, some bleeding on the floor, 3 needles (triple the fun!) and the best part was when the doctor said "heres what were doing" so i look and he cut like a huge part in my frenulum (just a cut, no removal of any skin) and it was beginning to bleed. Ahhh the beautiful sights that will remain in my memory...

I guess the good part is I didn't loose any of my skin and it looks pretty much the same except for a small triangle skin flap that is exposed when the foreskin is pulled back (it looks exactly the same covered with the foreskin). I have no idea how it looks erect nor do I want to get an erection for the next week or so (morning wood will be the devil).

I guess the great part is i didn't loose any skin, and it looks exactly the same but with a much longer frenulum, hell they didn't even give me that many stitches (i have a long penis so 8 is like nothing) and they didn't give me any bandages since they said my foreskin will be the bandage

PEACE

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ouch!

I'm glad it's over with and glad to hear you're happy with it.

Wishing you thoughts of Roseanne Barr, Margaret Thatcher, cold water and tax audits. Hope those thoughts curb the wood while you heal.

3. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Good luck. I was cringing just reading about it on your post.

4. SteveHd

Gold Member

Thanks for letting us know what you decided upon. Attached is a pic to help you keep the woodie down.

Attached Files:

5. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Lord Jesus, help me!!!!!!!!

6. jdcnow

jdcnow New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

7. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well guy you did pretty nicely ! My frenulum survived completely intact as well, thank goodness , when my foreskin was trimmed at age 45. You will be fucking again within a month...masturbating within three weeks and probably not even getting wood for several weeks.... nature takes care of its own somehow!
    My very best thoughts for a good recovery are extended to you from a guy who knows what you have experienced!!!!!

Allan S. likes this.
  8. chicagosam

Gold Member

Jeez! I'm glad I was clipped at birth! Ouch!

Wishing you a speedy recovery so you can get back to business again. Hopefully, business will be soon, plentiful, and more than you can handle.

Sam

9. fatunicorn

fatunicorn New Member

thanks for the pics guys, I never thought those pics would come in handy

PS: anyone got any good pics of margaret thatcher?

10. jordanj

jordanj New Member

Albums:
    [​IMG]

11. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do we dare ask for Before and After photos?

Im kinda curioius.
    C

12. af04yi

af04yi New Member

I'm kinda curious about this myself....I have a minor frenulum issue....nothing that makes things painful...but it's not the easiest thing in the world to pull my foreskin back when erect.

13. G4z

G4z New Member

I'm curious too, cant pull my foreskin back when erect.. i hardly even have a frenulum.. its really short anyway. pics!!!! ;]

14. rogue_mj

rogue_mj Member

Albums:
    Instead of re-typing my whole post again.... see Post # 21 in Foreskin Problems thread in Healthy Penis.

Rogue_MJ

15. fatunicorn

fatunicorn New Member

yeah i suppose i should get some pics out, or do you guys want to wait till my stitches come off? They've already gotten soft so that means I CAN FINALLY USE IT (myself for the moment :)).

It actually doesn't look bad because my frenulum was insanely tight and had to be cut all the way to the shaft, it looks as if it was always supposed to look like this. Also my foreskin is pretty tight so ther is no loose flappy skin anywhere (i might need to get some steroid ointmenet too loosen the skin up).

Anyways i'm glad the ordeal is over, not being able to jerk off for a week and a half completely destroyed my sleep schedual and quite frankly it was quite freaky going around public washrooms. But man, the sensation, THE SENSATION, its probably too good lol, i'll just have to learn to fuck all over again. But hey its not every day that you get the chance to make your dick feel and work better.

Its the same but better

16. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

Oh, MAN! You need to put a disclaimer on that or some warning. I won't be getting it up for at least a month now, and I was not in need of “treatment.”:eek:

17. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    Now WHY did you have to bring my ex-wife into this???:mad:

Draft saved Draft deleted