I just had sex!

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When was the last time YOU had sex?

Also how good did you do? I got two orgasms, quite a few spasms, and 90 minutes worth of action because she had to go somewhere. Not the best, but when there's a puddle on your bed from your tongue skills I think that's a winner.

I'd grade myself a B; she grades an A+ but... B is more appropriate.

So when was the last time you had sex and what was your grade?

ThisSpace4Rent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sex? 4-6 weeks ago maybe? *sigh*

My wife bought a sexy santa lingerie outfit as a Christmas gift, but I've yet to have an opportunity to see her in it.

Speaking of tracking these things... there's a website a friend showed me that essentially functions like a livejournal for your orgasms :p If I find the link I'll send it to you.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sex? 4-6 weeks ago maybe? *sigh*

My wife bought a sexy santa lingerie outfit as a Christmas gift, but I've yet to have an opportunity to see her in it.

Speaking of tracking these things... there's a website a friend showed me that essentially functions like a livejournal for your orgasms :p If I find the link I'll send it to you.

Dude, that'd be awesome! I should do that; graph my data and see what happens over the course of a year!

As for santa lingerie... That does sound interesting; so what happened? The seasons a little past eh?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The last time...? Hmm, I'm embarrassed to admit how long it's been, but as far as grading... I think I was a solid "B", but I was told that I was an A+ ("I think that's the best I've ever had. No, I'm serious."), although I still don't believe that statement of his. On the other hand, I think he was an A-. He played me like a fiddle, but there was one minor detail that I'd change (no, not the size, either). :tongue:

ThisSpace4Rent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As for santa lingerie... That does sound interesting; so what happened? The seasons a little past eh?

We just got back from a two week vacation at my parents house, and the kids were sharing a bed with us, so definately nothing was gonna happen then :p

Besides that though, I'm stuck on her schedule and her actually being in the mood for anything more than snuggling is about a once a month kind of cycle.

So I'm sure the outfit will see some use, but I have no idea when.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
like 22 hours ago on the dot. Got some hand action a little licks here and there but mostly i got filled with a big cock- my preference of course! I sound so bragadocious dont i?

I'd ask "how'd you do" but... The better question would be "What did you do?" :p

Also, congrats; you're a winner!

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The last time...? Hmm, I'm embarrassed to admit how long it's been, but as far as grading... I think I was a solid "B", but I was told that I was an A+ ("I think that's the best I've ever had. No, I'm serious."), although I still don't believe that statement of his. On the other hand, I think he was an A-. He played me like a fiddle, but there was one minor detail that I'd change (no, not the size, either). :tongue:

Hot. I should become bisexual so I can get male ratings! Of course, as long asyou hit a solid B, keyword "solid", you're good to go.

You know that afterglow? I'm dizzy with it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh just the position of the month- me on top. My knees are holding out for me to be able to enjoy it for once. I find that all we have to do is show up for the event for it to be good....we dont have to have the scene be spectacular, as long as the cat doesnt paw at the door when i get to grinding, im not complaining!

VW53

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last time? New Year's Day, with my parnter and another lpsg member from out of town. (We'd done this once before last summer.) Everyone came only once but the session lasted probably an hour or more. I don't think it was as hot as the first time, but it was still pretty good - I'd rate it a B or B+.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh just the position of the month- me on top. My knees are holding out for me to be able to enjoy it for once. I find that all we have to do is show up for the event for it to be good....we dont have to have the scene be spectacular, as long as the cat doesnt paw at the door when i get to grinding, im not complaining!

Heh. To each their own. Haha!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cripes, the days are all blurring together.

It was Sunday, the 30th of December at about 8am. I'd stayed up partying all night long with some LPSG members, got home, put on the lacy thong my mother in law got me for Christmas, and had a quickie in the living room wearing a bathrobe and my underwear. I give it a solid A.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Quickies are awesome! Wait, did you just say your MIL bought you a lacy thong? Maybe your MIL should talk to my MIL because she bought me an outfit about 4 sizes too big. Im beginning to wonder if shes going blind or if im bulking up to everyone else!