I just had sex!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quickies are awesome! Wait, did you just say your MIL bought you a lacy thong? Maybe your MIL should talk to my MIL because she bought me an outfit about 4 sizes too big. Im beginning to wonder if shes going blind or if im bulking up to everyone else!

I'm glad someone caught that. :biggrin1:

This year my mother in law produced a box, among other things, that contained yet another furry pink bathrobe, the first little nothing lacy thong I've ever owned, and a $100 gift card to a day spa. Since I wasn't there to get the thong I imagine there was some sort of joke involved, but whatever it was it's still quite a nice thong. I'm using the $100 gift card to get a brazilian. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

4 sizes too big? I hope it's returnable. Maybe she's trying to inspire you to be more matronly.... ICK. :tongue:

animal drummer

Just Browsing
Media
We had animal sexx last nite for 2 hrs in my bed and it was so hott! I came 3 times and the 1st time I had to hold my cum back so I did not explode inside her. I have a 10inch cut peenus and it is thick. I cum a LOT and it shot all over the wall and her head. I moaned out with ecstasy and she said to give it to her hard again- so I did. The bed moved all the way across the room and you could hear the bedsprings make a lotta noise- it was so intense. Afterwards we cuddled and drank wine and I read the FAR/AIM Pilot's book for 2008 and she fell asleep.

D

deleted110426

New Years Eve Night after midnight from around 1am till like 4am with my girlfriend(I had to be at work at 7am) really good sex I give it an A even though I never came(that hard liquor does that to me).

Great night! We were at her sisters party, lots and lots of people but we wanted each other so bad that night. Guess it was the alcohol a little. We snuck off a few time to mess around. We both shared a little oral in the laundry room with her going down on me then me throwing her up on the washing machine and getting a little taste myself. Then a little later I followed her to the restroom. Were we fucked a little in there. Awesome night...:smile:
When was the last time YOU had sex?

Also how good did you do? I got two orgasms, quite a few spasms, and 90 minutes worth of action because she had to go somewhere. Not the best, but when there's a puddle on your bed from your tongue skills I think that's a winner.

I'd grade myself a B; she grades an A+ but... B is more appropriate.

So when was the last time you had sex and what was your grade?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
The last time...? Hmm, I'm embarrassed to admit how long it's been, but as far as grading... I think I was a solid "B", but I was told that I was an A+ ("I think that's the best I've ever had. No, I'm serious."), although I still don't believe that statement of his. On the other hand, I think he was an A-. He played me like a fiddle, but there was one minor detail that I'd change (no, not the size, either). :tongue:

That onions odour, right?
Well, never mind, nov ... you were an A++.:wink:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Cripes, the days are all blurring together.

It was Sunday, the 30th of December at about 8am. I'd stayed up partying all night long with some LPSG members, got home, put on the lacy thong my mother in law got me for Christmas, and had a quickie in the living room wearing a bathrobe and my underwear. I give it a solid A.

Well, goes to show you just turn Duncan's lil' K9 crank, snoozie.:wink:

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We just got back from a two week vacation at my parents house, and the kids were sharing a bed with us, so definately nothing was gonna happen then :p

Besides that though, I'm stuck on her schedule and her actually being in the mood for anything more than snuggling is about a once a month kind of cycle.

So I'm sure the outfit will see some use, but I have no idea when.

Once a month? What do you do in the meantime?

Have you tried touching yourself when you're in bed together?
If you start out on yourself, she might be tempted to join in and give you a hand. Works for me.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got the New Year off with a bang...considering it's a maybe-once-a-month occurrence at this stage, anytime it happens rates an A+ in my book.

Jeremy1109

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
for the most part the last time I had sex is less than 24 hours -- wife and I are very active (8 children ages 20 - 4months and she wants more)

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When was the last time YOU had sex?
It was early this morning when some noise outside awoke me. My bed mate of the moment and I decided to kill a little time and we engaged in our animal antics for a while. As always he was quite enjoyable both on receiving and giving.

Also how good did you do? I got two orgasms, quite a few spasms, and 90 minutes worth of action because she had to go somewhere. Not the best, but when there's a puddle on your bed from your tongue skills I think that's a winner.

I'd grade myself a B; she grades an A+ but... B is more appropriate.

So when was the last time you had sex and what was your grade?
As I said it was (full sex) at 2 a.m. this morning- I followed up with a quick b/j on him at about 8 a.m.- he was sleeping too long and needed to get showered, dressed and off to work. I didn't grade him and if he graded me, I do not know or care. It must be good though since we've been getting together on a regular basis for 10 years- we like each other and the sex; just two compadres with no desire to fuck things up with commitment and sharing a home.

The last time with a woman was in August and it was purely for physical reasons.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got an F...so she made me do it over & over & over again till I got it right and she passed out...only sayin YES YES YES....guess I passed with something of approval ...but she never came back to tell me...(LOL)