i just had the best one ever!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by zjp, Apr 14, 2009.

1. zjp

zjp New Member

i have a question for all you guys but i need to preface it will a little bragging first.

today my wife and i got back from my parents house for the holiday so we could resume our regular relations after a 3 day break. after any sort of break, she needs a little easing back into the rhythm of things (shes very small and i'm relatively large). so we were taking it slow and fooling around quite a bit and taking our sweet time. we were finally winding up and i guess you could say i beat her to the finish line. i started cumming like crazy, the first two or three shots felt almost like i was taking a piss! as i was finishing up she hit her stride and went off like a rocket. now here is the best bit. i had just finished maybe 5 seconds earlier but shes on top of me going nuts and taking care of herself. i dont know if we were just feeding each other with excitement but i went off again! i dont know if i was shooting any more, but i would definitely call it two separate events. 5 minutes later, i was still shaking and trying to catch my breath and she was complaining about the mess we made of the sheets, women...

would this be classified as a multiple orgasm? i definitely felt done with the first one and a few seconds later it just hit me again. i didnt think that was even possible for a man? have any of you ever experienced anything like this? if so, how on earth can i replicate this?

2. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, it was a M.O. I've had a couple before. Your mind thinks you're done but the stimulation continues until you orgasm again. I wish I could control it!

3. nortan

nortan New Member

I can M.O. from anal if I do not touch my cock. If I get to the first one, there's a second orgasm within a minute or two, as long as the stimulus keeps up. :)

4. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    visit your parents regularly? :biggrin1:

5. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Yeah, study Tantra. Its all about male multiple orgasm.

6. whootang

whootang New Member

The other day, i came during sex but didn't go soft, so I just kept going till I came again. Has that ever happened to anyone else?

7. IrishWank

IrishWank Member

yeah happened to me few times, staying hard after coming. just means round two happens without a breather lol

8. Sabln9A

Sabln9A New Member

When I was younger, it happened to me quite a few times. I didn't know how to control it or make it happen, but I just enjoyed it when it did. It hasn't happened for me in several years.

9. enjoysnow

enjoysnow New Member

I have actually just started to get this shit on lock. Ive gotten four. The trick is once you feel it coming try with all your being to stop. You will get the sensation though not as strong As a full on one but close and a littlenut will prob come out but shazzam it's likes second and third wind which will just duck the lady up lol that's my two cents but it works for me.

10. Rob100

Rob100 New Member

Albums:
    I had this when I was younger masturbating in a shower..I was hard and did not have release for a few days then the shower water was stimulating my cock head and had what felt like an orgasm but it was actually piss coming out.. serious..and then a while later had another real orgasm with white stuff coming out..or it was the other way around.. can;t remember..but i was very horny and had to go to toilet at same time..

Am not suggesting that you peed inside your wife..but there is that possibility... ha ha..golden shower in reverse.. :)

11. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Had this happen to me when younger a couple of times, sadly when masturbating not shagging.

12. zjp

zjp New Member

ok, so it's been a while since i've been on the site and boy do i have news! so the wife and i have been busy. it's been about 7 months and we think we've got this thing under control. i don't know if this is considered tantra or whatever, but i'm regularly getting off a few times in one session. by "getting off" i mean ejaculating and everything, not just the sensation. all i have to do now is basically slow my roll for a few seconds before i cum and i have a very long, almost slow-mo orgasm and then keep going.

it's been a huge turn on for the wife. as long as we throw a towel down before we start, she loves to see how much cum flows out of her afterwards. its a pretty big turn on for me too when i'm pumping away and cums splashing (for lack of a better word) of her. i'm actually filling her up, lol.

13. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I actually have a video of me shooting twice in close succession. I've posted the story before, but in a nutshell I was fucking my boyfriend in the sling and a hot sailor with great pecs was taking pictures and a friend with a big dick was video taping. It turned me on so much I pulled out, came on his stomach, put it back it in, pumped a couple more minutes and pulled out and came on his stomach again. Everyone went WOW! Fortunately there was no break in the camera angle he stayed dead on so no one can ever say it was faked etc. That also happened with that boyfriend the very first time we had sex.

14. conntom

Gold Member

Same here..... Missing that feeling.

15. WowALotANamesTaken

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's only happened to me once, and it was three in a row. My Gf was giving me an incredible blow job, she teased me for ages before hand and really slowly built up to it. I felt the first orgasm building up for a while and when I started cuming it was the strangest sensation, I wasn't even sure if I was ejaculating ( the orgasm itself was that intense) but apparently I was as i filled her mouth with the stuff. Anyway, she decided to keep sucking and see if it would make me pull away (ya know the way it gets real sensitive afterwards) and about 15 seconds later she feels me shooting into her mouth again, this time she pulls away but keeps jacking me by hand and again after about 10-15 seconds I cum in her hands ( might have been hands second and then back to sucking it was a bit of a blur =P ) Apparently when I came twice she thought WOW! and the third time she thought " Ya gotta be kidding me!" All I remember is riding what felt like the longest wave of pleasure I've ever had in my life. It was almost like one big orgasm, shooting 3 separate times. It was great!!!

16. zjp

zjp New Member

a funny little back story is that my wife usually only has one big one and shes done no matter how long we go at it afterward, but when i started to do this, she's so turned on that shes sometimes has a second one too.

17. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

In my 20s I could maintain an erection and have multiple orgasms and multiple ejaculations. I still have multiple orgasms but when I finally ejaculate, I am spent and done. Those were the days. Enjoy!

18. mattnatlanta

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    happened to me the other day-not during sex, but a group JO with a couple of buddies. I came the first, stood up and shot on a towel on the coffee table, while still watching the video screen. I never go limp right after I cum, so I stood there quasi stroking slowly, getting the last drops out, taking my time, when this chick in the vid starts to have an orgasm and squirt. That's all it took for me-squirting girls are the biggest turn-on for me. I began to feel that tingling sensation that starts in the bottom of your feet, then into your cock. I shot a second load on one of the other towels.
    Time in between orgasms was probably 25 or 30 seconds, long enough for both my buddies to shoot their loads.

19. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    It's very possible, but you have to be in a correct frame of mind and your cock need not go limp afterwards (some argue this is all in your head too). Of course, proper and continued stimulation after you cum.

I personally can attest to this when my wife goes down on me and when i play with myself, it takes practice and patience at first but once your body gets used to it, it can happen if you want it to.

20. Dicklicker1

Dicklicker1 Member

Albums:
    A good friend of mine would say " pissed in the puss!"

Draft saved Draft deleted