I just had the worst sex of my life

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
EDIT: Cheers Nick, you're a gent :smile:

Old content, before above post deleted:
There's no need to be like that.

Just cos I prefer cars to motorbikes it doesn't mean I have to go up to bike riders and be rude about their stuff. Capiche?

Last edited:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But thank the heavens for them; otherwise you wouldn't be alive! :rolleyes: (Comment directly at Nick in a kindly fashion)

Dang!

Internal machinery is a little more complicated to care for. :eek:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's no need to be like that.

Just cos I prefer cars to motorbikes it doesn't mean I have to go up to bike riders and be rude about their stuff. Capiche?

But thank the heavens for them; otherwise you wouldn't be alive! :rolleyes: (Comment directly at Nick in a kindly fashion)

Dang!

Internal machinery is a little more complicated to care for. :eek:

good points

deleted!

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i like this thread. hope you don't mind if i hijack it and relay MY bad sex story that took place 2 weeks ago. i can't swear it was the absolute worst but it was pretty bad.
so, there is this midget that has been cruising me. (do you say midget or little person?)
anyway, he takes the bus outside my apartment most mornings and i see him on my way to the subway. he's not hot at all but he's really bold about leering at me openly and i give the guy props for being so bold. the notion of having sex with him did intrigue me simply because the thought of it seemed so wrong. and dirty. and therefore kinda hot.
i've been seeing this guy for months but a coupla weeks ago i walk directly up to him and ask him if he wants to come back to my place and suck my cock. he gives me the once over and tells me that he wants more than to just blow me. he wants me to reciprocate. again, i give him props. instead of just saying yes to my bold offer, he ups the ante and secures some play for himself. okay, this might be really dirty i think and i'm kinda turned on as we walk back to my apartment.
when we get there, the guy starts taking off his clothes. unbeknownst to me, he's a hasidic jew and starts taking off the undergarments they wear. he gets naked and it's not a pretty sight. it's like looking a naked version of jerry seinfeld's uncle leo. except in miniature. he's got a tiny dick and suddenly this hot, perverted fantasy of mine has become a unappealing horror show in my apartment.
he lays down on my bed. i try to resolve what's left of the situation. i lie on top of him covering him completely. immediately i get this whiff of him which is musty and old and i immediately think back to the hasidic undergarments lying on the floor in the next room and realize that he has worn them for several days. he wants to kiss me and i oblige but it's bad and now all i can focus on are his bad teeth and the various moles on his body. someone save me, please.
still not content to call it off, i try one more gambit and stick my cock in his mouth. that was the whole point of this, right? to face fuck a midget and blow down his throat. anyway, the guy has a small mouth and tries to start sucking but can't get his mouth around my cock and starts scraping the sides of my cock with his teeth. suddenly, he starts to get bossy. he orders me to start playing with his tits. incredibly, i do instead of stopping this horror show right then and there.
i'm getting a lousy blowjob from a smelly midget who's lying my bed in my apartment and i'm playing with his tits like his bitch. jeez, how did i get here?
this continues for about 30 seconds. i want to end this freakshow now but the words aren't coming out of my mouth. i pull my cock out of his overcrowded mouth and tell him i'm going to get some lube. i figure i'll play with his tits for a coupla minutes and then show him the door. anyway, i get off the bed and go in the next room on my way to get the lube when i look down and see the hasidic underwear and notice a nice large skid mark on his shorts. well, that was all she wrote. i immediately told him that we had to stop. confused, he agreed.
moral of the story (i imagine there are probably several)...sometimes the hot, perverse fantasy you have in your filthy mind, should stay a hot, perverse fantasy. instead of a sad, horrifying reality.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, what a bad experience. Hope you have since recovered.
I do have one question for you- if the woman's hygiene was that bad, you didn't smell anything before the clothes came off? When a person has hygiene that bad, should have caught a pre-cursory smell in the air.
If that is not the case, the woman has a serious medical condition.
Sorry that you had to go through that and sorry for her if it is a medical condition.

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
One reason I'm terrified to try eating out a chick is that a g/f of mine is high school was so fishy you could smell it from 10 paces. About 16 at the time, I asked myself "get into THAT, or play with hot guys' dicks?" My fate was sealed...

Sorry for your horrible experience, Lucky8. Someone w/as hot a rod as you shouldn't EVER have to deal with something like that!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've dealt with horrible pussy.

It was the worse experience of my life...:(

thankfully good pussy is so damn good ya are more than willing to keep playing the game.

ml

to the fallen we mourn ya passing and celebrate ya bravery.