I just had the worst sex of my life

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
instant boner killer too, we went through 3 condoms because I was so turned off...this is the first time I've haven't been able to get hard...and strangely, I am not the least bit embarassed by it

....and I puked the second I walked in my door...I need my mommy

Maybe you could have asked her to go soak her fishness?

I read that women who have that sort of "turn"...need to feed their "pussy" plain DANNON yogurt. Somehow that is supposed to kill any malodorous turn by creating an well-balanced scent vaginal environment.

Last edited:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read that women who have that sort of "turn"...need to feed their "pussy" plain DANNON yogurt. Somehow that is supposed to kill any malodorous turn by creating an well-balanced scent vaginal environment.

Lol i'll make sure to keep the fridge stocked

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You should have gotten up and said "you know what, I'm not as hungry as I thought I was".:biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fishy... Just close your eyes and pretend you are at the beach. A rotten nasty smelly dead fish covered beach.

<sarcasm>Ooh, sexy. :rolleyes:</sarcasm>

(oh, BTW, I've had worse. I had one who's vagina was so acidic and nasty, it burned my balls)

That wasn't a yeast infection. She gave you the HEAVENSTOMURGATROYD PEZ dispenser.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm getting a lousy blowjob from a smelly midget who's lying my bed in my apartment and i'm playing with his tits like his bitch. jeez, how did i get here?
moral of the story (i imagine there are probably several)...sometimes the hot, perverse fantasy you have in your filthy mind, should stay a hot, perverse fantasy. instead of a sad, horrifying reality.[/quote]
====================
I"m sorry, i'm sure this was a horrible situation but I am literally ROFLMAO!!!! I'll be roling for days! (at your expense, sorry!)

Zuriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since none of you have read my earlier post here is a clue. If you pick up a lady, before you get in the cab/car/subway back to go back to your place (not hers, please see page 5 of comments for home court performance preference) put your hand down her pants/up her skirt and then smell it (your hand).