I just have a comment for speedo wearers...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sevenbysixinch, May 8, 2009.

1. sevenbysixinch

sevenbysixinch New Member

Albums:
    I love them, they are uber comfy.
    but as weird as it sounds, a pair of baggy swim shorts actually gives you a better vpl. I have an orange nylon speedo brand pair of trunks, they show WELL :biggrin1:

My friends family had a pool party and his aunts were all staring haha

2. berttwins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Let's see some pic's of each so we can judge for ourselves.

3. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wear a Speedo-type suit for swimming laps (about 1.5 miles this morning), not to show a VPL. But thanks for the insight!

Steve

4. Deve1opment

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    see my avatar - my favourite pair of Next lycra shorts -show a great vpl

5. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:

I wear a speedo because I like the look and feel, and they are just so much more practical for swimming instead of whatever it is the guys who wear big baggy shorts call it (standing in the water, so I don't get washed away?)

Have you seen my royal blue speedo, or guys in aussiebums?

I'd say my blue suit shows pretty decent vpl, as you can make out the definition of my balls, cock, pretty much everything, and some guys you can totally see there cock head and make out if there circumcised or not.

And aussiebums let everything hang loose I've heard and with the new wonderjock line I bet they show awesome vpl way better than trunks (I so need to get a pair).

My opinion you wear what you want and I'll wear what I want! And we'll all be happy! Though I wear speedos mostly for the practical factor than anything else as my main objective is to not show off my genitals in appropriatly as this is what gave speedos a bad name in the first place and some people's actions definitely work against the goal of increasing speedo wearing rather than continuing its decline, or relegating it only to older out of shape guys and gays, I want to see a resurgance in the population in general and the only way this will happen is through appropriate examplism!!

Draft saved Draft deleted