I just like to fuck

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Fuck Focussed" -- yeah! Thats a new phrase.

I have to fuck in order to feel its complete. A bj or hj is just not as fulfilling and does not complete things. My wife does not feel finished with a fingered orgasm. She likes the full fuck orgasm (when I am inside her) and I can orgasm her most of the time. I mostly cum inside her and a simultaneous orgasm (wish I could do that to her more often) completes the intimacy that we give each other.

Both me and my lady are in the med field and work long unusual hours. When we come together we are spontaneous and fill each others needs and that means fucking a lot like an addiction and without fucking -- days would seem a lot longer.

lowhangers9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Unfortunately, I'm a "fuck focused" bottom in a town full of bottoms (Chicago). Very rare that I run across a "fuck focused" top.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This doesn't feel like a problem for me per se, but it seems like I'm different in this regard than a lot people I encounter. I really really like fucking and if I don't fuck, I don't really feel like I've had sex. I love what my cock can do inside someone and I've made myself a great fucker. I don't mind blowjobs--if someone can do it well, well it feels great. But that always feels like the appetizer before the main course. I'd rarely be happy with just a blowjob. I don't really get the appeal of mutual JO--I can do that myself. I know people that have relationships that don't involve any fucking and I can't imagine that for myself--I don't think I could ever have a long term relationship where fucking was not involved. I think if I wasn't hung, I wouldn't be as into fucking, but that's just a theory.

Is anyone else fuck-focused? How do you handle meeting people who aren't?

ditto...

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fuck Focus is the only way for me. Like some of the others on here, I just love to fuck! I have several friends both straight and gay men who aren't really into it. I know several like to give/receive blow jobs, rim, or really into jacking off. I guess some are just "cum focused." I love sticking my dick into someone. It's the ultimate for me. So yeah...I love to fuck!

nineinj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hyper - let me gues, you are a consumate "alpha male" arent you. a good hard vigorous fuck is a power and adrenalin rush. it took me a while to figure myself out when it comes to sex and ive progressed through different phases in my life.

after my first time / first fuck i had no idea how much i had to learn. it wasnt until college when it was a different girl each week or so that i started to learn i was larger than average and that the girls liked it (and talked about it). then i started power trippin and thrived on that initial thrust and the look on her face as she took it. i can still recall how fast my heart was beating and how i thought i was going to faint the first time i mounted a girl doggie style. talk about a raw animalistic power trip. my huge hands wrapped around her tiny little waist. that is when i got into the fucking. and fucking them hard. i suddenly needed big girls (over 6ft tall.....Im just over 7ft) because i was hurting the "normal sized" ones because i was too rough.

some folks just get off on the adrenalin, the power, the thrill. you probably sky dive or ride a harley. or ski double black diamonds. nothing wrong with it. just need to find like minded individuals so there is mutual satisfaction.

ive been dumped plenty of times by girls who thought i was "too physical" - - - - fine. let them go hook up with a conversationalist who will cuddle them and talk to them about some inane bullshit. i liked me the wild ones who just want to get a nasty freak on and ride me til the cows come home.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hyper - let me gues, you are a consumate "alpha male" arent you. a good hard vigorous fuck is a power and adrenalin rush. it took me a while to figure myself out when it comes to sex and ive progressed through different phases in my life.

after my first time / first fuck i had no idea how much i had to learn. it wasnt until college when it was a different girl each week or so that i started to learn i was larger than average and that the girls liked it (and talked about it). then i started power trippin and thrived on that initial thrust and the look on her face as she took it. i can still recall how fast my heart was beating and how i thought i was going to faint the first time i mounted a girl doggie style. talk about a raw animalistic power trip. my huge hands wrapped around her tiny little waist. that is when i got into the fucking. and fucking them hard. i suddenly needed big girls (over 6ft tall.....Im just over 7ft) because i was hurting the "normal sized" ones because i was too rough.

some folks just get off on the adrenalin, the power, the thrill. you probably sky dive or ride a harley. or ski double black diamonds. nothing wrong with it. just need to find like minded individuals so there is mutual satisfaction.

ive been dumped plenty of times by girls who thought i was "too physical" - - - - fine. let them go hook up with a conversationalist who will cuddle them and talk to them about some inane bullshit. i liked me the wild ones who just want to get a nasty freak on and ride me til the cows come home.

Hahaha! Dude, you have NO idea how hard it is to find a guy like you...so many of the guys I've been with talk about being 'the Big Man' but got absolutely no game when it comes to getting down to it.

You gotta find ladies that are the female equivalent of me: Folks that can be aggressive 'bottoms' when they need to be...not the 'lay-there' fucks that want you to do all the work. Don't get me wrong, getting fucked by someone who is serious about it is great to experience, but give-and-take works well too!

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm so fuck-focused, it's not even funny.

I'm one of those really enthusiastic chicks, you know, and it freaks me out that guys are surprised we're capable of fucking back. I don't know why, because a) it lets me make sure I'm getting all of your cock. b) It makes the impact harder.

If I haven't been pounded into a wall or a floor or a headboard or the hood of a car or something, it wasn't sex. Even when I'm with girls. They have hands for a reason.

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If my boyfriend and I pick up a guy and there is no fucking, we have wasted our time. Fucking is the ultimate "letting go" the sleep of reason. A place where you're lost in the act with the other person.

All you have to do is watch my boyfriend when he is getting fucked by a guy with a thick long dick and when that guy is at full speed. I can look at them but they don't know I'm there.

If we double fuck, all three are lost in each other's sensations.

You haven't had sex until you've fucked and made a huge mess.