I just lost my virginity... but

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_jeremyj, Aug 7, 2007.

1. B_jeremyj

B_jeremyj New Member

I had sex for the first time tonight, and it was overall pretty good. Here is what happened.

First I drove to her house, and after like an hour of talking (I was kinda nervous) we just got undressed, and I put a condom on, and started fucking her.

But the problem was, it didn't really feel as good as I thought, I don't know, maybe it was because I had a condom on, but it didn't really feel very tight.

I was going for like 2 hours until she said she was tired. She said I was the best she had, and was surprised I was a virgin.

I was just wondering, if that was just her? Is good pussy really tight? Maybe share your first times.

2. June_Berry

June_Berry New Member

I lost my verginity to a large man, his first time too. Not a good combination on a phystical level (I will always be connected to him because of that.) Much pain and blood, but a lot of pleasure too. According to him, I'm as tight now as I was the first time, two years later. A condom will change the feal, but I wouldn't recomen going naked due to the risk invalved.
    People often forget the mental end of sex, exp. for guys. There can be way more to it then trusting into a "pussy." I've had my guy up a wall with pleasure with a suggestion of a corress on the arm or cheek. If the girl you were with did do to for you mentally, there's little chance she would do it for you physically.

3. zaza

zaza New Member

I lost my virginity to a guy who was also a virgin, his penis was about 7inches.
    The first time we both found very painful, only just got it in and that was about it.
    The next time it was painful for me to start with then ok. He went for ages before cuming, and after he cum said he thought he would never get there. So I suspect the first time not feeling as good as you thought might be quite common for guys. I didn`t climax that time, it took many sessions before I could orgasm. I used to enjoy being close though. He would say he could feel me cumming,although he couldn`t because I didn`t. What he described was the sensation of something like honey pouring over his dick. Noone else has said it feels like that though, perhaps you guys can enlighten me.

4. Kenyth

Kenyth New Member

Albums:
    People kinda sensationised sex, is not really that big of a deal, a lot of the time doing it yourself can be a lot better. Its really all in the head. Sex is better mainly because you've got the intimacy with another being, sex when you are inloved is just so much better.

Cocks can have various sizes, but so can pussies.

Sounds like shes just got a giant one, or shes just loose and doesn't do a lot of pelvic exercise or maybe shes had kids or into big toys or fisting?

I think a good pussy is just something just fit your cock perfectly, too small is bad too big is bad.

My first time with a girl, she was a lot shorter than me and her pussy was tiny, I can just get my head in and maybe half an inch after the head. It wasn't good at all, she end up finishing me off by wanking me.

Then Ive met this 'supposingly virgin' girl once. I just fingered her, but I was so shocked to find how big she was down there, she was so loose, as soon as I put one finger in, all four fingers just slipped right in, and she didn't even notice or sigh or anything. For me it was very off putting, Im sure stuffing a turkey was tighter. I was gross out and just couldnt do it with her.....felt stink about it now how I just left her.

5. fortiesfun

Gold Member

I am strongly pro-condom, so don't get me wrong, but they do take getting used to, and they do reduce sensation. Before everyone goes off on the poor girl, I'd strongly suggest that the feeling of looseness is related to condom use. You will adjust over time to the new sensation. (Also, nothing is every going to be as tight as your fist.)

Draft saved Draft deleted