I Just Love Cock So Much Ugh

yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love everything about penis. I love how it looks, that thick fleshy shaft. I love the head so much, that beautiful shape, the feeling of taking that whole spongy head in my mouth, feeling along the ridges of it with my tongue. I love knowing how sensitive it feels for him when I have it in my mouth. I love dick but I love that it comes with a pair of balls too. I love that hot nutsack just hanging there attached to his cock, another fun place to lick him and pleasure him. I love massaging his balls, knowing how sensitive they are, rolling his testicles in between my fingers, knowing that millions of sperm cells are inside this nut, and that I wanna crack it open and make them come out. It's so hot knowing that the only reason this cock exists is to squirt out the hot sperm from his testicles. I love being an eater because not only am I interested in making him cum, but I want to taste the semen when it comes out. A penis and ballsack is so beautiful, but sucking it is so fun because I get to eat semen at the end. And I love eating semen because I know how good I'm making him feel right at the moment all of that salty jizz is squiting in my mouth. Sperm is so hot, their shape their little tails swimming so violently and aggressively to get to an egg. They are the essence of men. These sperm cells are only inside men. I love knowing that when I'm tasting that salty hot load, I'm eating millions of those sperm. Literally millions of flaggelating, swimming sperm just violently squirting into my mouth, coating my tongue and throat. My mouth is full of millions of these sticky little guys tingling down my throat and leaving a strong spermy aftertaste. You are truly experiencing a man and the power of his maleness when you let him shoot millions of his kids, his living male cells into your mouth. And if you eat them, you truly accept the power of male energy.

When it comes to sex, honestly nothing beats sucking cock. It's just a perfect sexual toy; the cock, the balls, the growing hardness, all the throbbing and pulsaing it makes when you please it, the hot thick load of salty white semen at the end. Its like a game, the best game to me, just experimenting and trying all sorts of things out to see what works for that dick until you get your reward.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When it comes to sex, honestly nothing beats sucking cock. It's just a perfect sexual toy; the cock, the balls, the growing hardness, all the throbbing and pulsaing it makes when you please it, the hot thick load of salty white semen at the end. Its like a game, the best game to me, just experimenting and trying all sorts of things out to see what works for that dick until you get your reward.
A perfect description of why men like sucking. I just woke up and read this. I'm not ashamed to say that, as I type, I'm stroking and craving the feel & taste of a cock in my mouth. It could easily be reposted onto another thread.....

Do Men Suck Better Cock Than Gals?

.....and it would answer that one perfectly too!

greg_greg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You described it so eloquently. Got me hard!

Was just thinking this morning how beautiful thing a penis is when I saw a few examples in my hotel sauna. A mesmerising sight.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
These sperm cells are only inside men. I love knowing that when I'm tasting that salty hot load, I'm eating millions of those sperm. Literally millions of flaggelating, swimming sperm just violently squirting into my mouth, coating my tongue and throat. My mouth is full of millions of these sticky little guys tingling down my throat and leaving a strong spermy aftertaste. You are truly experiencing a man and the power of his maleness when you let him shoot millions of his kids, his living male cells into your mouth. And if you eat them, you truly accept the power of male energy.

There is that bit of exchange of power control its not always about being subservient though

Whilst I do enjoy eating cock and balls nothing can surpass the feeling when a guy mounts me and slides his manhood into my arse and rides me until he explodes his seed inside me

girth000

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A hard throbbing cock is a sight to behold and a pleasure to service and pleasure. I especially enjoy sucking huge mushroom heads and veiny shafts. These monster cocks keep me busy and satisfied; they also reward me with huge tasty loads of cum deep down my throat or plastered on my face. :)

girth000

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a feeder only I like reading about cocksuckers that love sucking cock. I just wish any of you guys were near E Tn. Happy sucking to you all.
It is an honor and privilege sucking monster cocks! I enjoy being guided and disciplined when servicing members. :)

Reactions: Iwanthead

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love everything about penis. I love how it looks, that thick fleshy shaft. I love the head so much, that beautiful shape, the feeling of taking that whole spongy head in my mouth, feeling along the ridges of it with my tongue. I love knowing how sensitive it feels for him when I have it in my mouth. I love dick but I love that it comes with a pair of balls too. I love that hot nutsack just hanging there attached to his cock, another fun place to lick him and pleasure him. I love massaging his balls, knowing how sensitive they are, rolling his testicles in between my fingers, knowing that millions of sperm cells are inside this nut, and that I wanna crack it open and make them come out. It's so hot knowing that the only reason this cock exists is to squirt out the hot sperm from his testicles. I love being an eater because not only am I interested in making him cum, but I want to taste the semen when it comes out. A penis and ballsack is so beautiful, but sucking it is so fun because I get to eat semen at the end. And I love eating semen because I know how good I'm making him feel right at the moment all of that salty jizz is squiting in my mouth. Sperm is so hot, their shape their little tails swimming so violently and aggressively to get to an egg. They are the essence of men. These sperm cells are only inside men. I love knowing that when I'm tasting that salty hot load, I'm eating millions of those sperm. Literally millions of flaggelating, swimming sperm just violently squirting into my mouth, coating my tongue and throat. My mouth is full of millions of these sticky little guys tingling down my throat and leaving a strong spermy aftertaste. You are truly experiencing a man and the power of his maleness when you let him shoot millions of his kids, his living male cells into your mouth. And if you eat them, you truly accept the power of male energy.

We would enjoy you sucking my cock

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Original poster captured how I feel exactly!

Taking his seed is absorbing the essence of the man! I feel so privileged to receive his gift of fresh semen. Every drop... lick and milk out all of it!

It makes me sad knowing so many men are jerking out their essence and no one is able to enjoy it. It all goes to waste.

I love going on with my day knowing his cum is actually nourishing me!