i just love my cock...

not in an egotistical way, i just love looking and playing with cock... most any is enjoyable...actually, every cock is enjoyable to look at in its own way. I guess because no 2 are exactly the same is what makes them so great. i prefer mostly smooth shaven cut.
please feel free to post and share for everyone to enjoy you. :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmmm; I would think most of us like our own cock. Personally I love masturbating or playing with myself and I think it actually helps my overall sex life since I know what makes me feel good. I would also have to agree about being clean-shaven. I first began shaving as a swimmer in school, then the marines and competing in triathlons for other reasons but one side affect has been sexual indeed. It only serves to enhance your own sensitivity and I would have to agree it makes it more attractive for your partners too, no unwanted hair especially during oral sex. As a former Exotic Dancer in Honolulu it also doesn’t hurt that it make you look bigger than you are (maybe adding a inch in appearance) and it can definitely get attention in the bedroom or the gym both of which I like too.

So I have agree I like looking, touching, pulling and rubbing on my clean-shaven cock but again isn’t this what is part of the motivation of masturbating anyway not only the culmination into a hot white mess at the end!

Besides that is what I enjoy about this site. I can get on and get off to an audience in the chatroom or by just sitting back and jacking off to some of the hot photos here. Then again as a man it is obvious that we think about sex more than most women.