I just masturbated

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and I feel GREAT!!
I'm implementing a new rule. I'm not going to post unless I've first busted a nut, that way I'm less prone to sound like some of these hacks that get their panties in a bundle whenever they hear something they don't like.:biggrin1:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG! How dare you post something like that in a site like this!!!! This is outrageous!:wink:

Good for you Marley! I love it when people love it!... Whatever that is...

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^"It" could be the fiesta corn/ham cornbread I made the other night, "it" could be a hug from my niece or an Aretha Franklin record. In this case, "it" was a wonderfully executed self-handjob.

"It" was terribly relaxing.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
whhhatttts wrrrrrrrronnnnngg withhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sticccccccccccccky
keyyyboarrrrrrredsssssssss?
;l;

damn,

dcw44444444

D

deleted213967

Does that mean you get to post all the Sticky Notes?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does that mean you get to post all the Sticky Notes?

LOL.

The way DC posted, does that really happen with sticky keyboards? I chat with someone on Yahoo messenger and their A's and Y's are always tripled. For instance; Heyyyy how yyyyou doin todaaayyy? Does he have nut juice on his keyboard?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so thats it? were u holding it in all this time???? is that why your always gion off on rants every which direction? if so..masturbate more often please :)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and I feel GREAT!!
I'm implementing a new rule. I'm not going to post unless I've first busted a nut, that way I'm less prone to sound like some of these hacks that get their panties in a bundle whenever they hear something they don't like.:biggrin1:
Better than a cup of gold aint it? LOL

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've noticed the length of your posts has diminished a bit since you imposed this new rule. Please be careful not to get carpal tunnel. Stretch those tendons and do a warm up exercise before posting.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've noticed the length of your posts has diminished a bit since you imposed this new rule. Please be careful not to get carpal tunnel. Stretch those tendons and do a warm up exercise before posting.

LOL, I'll try. It's just too tempting, to easy to go up in my room, shut the door, and pop out a few knuckle-children.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in the 60's and 70's you had your "free love" and it was more described as "drug fest orgies" with the hippies. Today, masturbation is the new version of "free love". Like everything over the past few decades, we've moved from a "service to others" society to a "self-service" society. Damn inflation !