I just passed 1500 posts

Media
I am still giving blow jobs behind the bike shed.
Good news, indeed! Meet you behind the bike shed, LP!
*races to the bike shed unzipping his fly and dropping his pants and tripping over his 22 inch cyber schlong. LP gasps before choking*

Ahem. This thread is about ME. Humor me by occasionally referencing me in your posts in some way. (And it is bad form to start a fleshpile and not invite the OP.)
Isn't it always about you, Doc? Doc, Doc, Doc! Always Doc!
And then he wants a flesh pile?

OK, EVERYBODY INVITED! FLESHPILE ON DOC!

But I'm still going for my blow job from LP behind the bike shed.:biggrin1:

Media
No real FLESHPILE ever starts around here until you specifically notify Jeff, Lex, and Novice that it is taking place. Just remind them it is for DOC!
I would not want to violate their privacy. After all, I am not that well-known and prefer my anonymity—you know i have this thing about discretion and the lack therof. But I am sure that they will probably see the above and give you the fleshpile of your dreams. I am leaving now.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I would not want to violate their privacy. After all, I am not that well-known and prefer my anonymity—you know i have this thing about discretion and the lack therof. But I am sure that they will probably see the above and give you the fleshpile of your dreams. I am leaving now.

*wakes up*

What? Fleshpile? :tongue:

A good fleshpile has a ton of participants... They tend to start slow.:tongue:

Happy 1500, 2000, and 2500 FF:tongue: